E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Thème 1. Enjeux territoriaux et multi-usages de l'eau / Theme 1. Territorial and Water Multi-Purpose Issues|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, CLIMATE CHANGE 2014 Synthesis Report (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Inomata, M. Kawasaki, Y. Goto, A. Masuda, K. Araki, T. Araki, Application of ensemble rainfall forecast to dam flood control, Journal of Japan Society of Hydrology and Water Resources, 28-6, 278-290 (in Japanese) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kitani, A. Masuda, D. Nohara, T. Sumi, A fundamental study on the characteristics of ECMWF ensemble forecasts of precipitation and the application to reservoir operation, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers B1 (Hydraulic Engineering), 74, I_1321-I_1326 (in Japanese) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Investigative Commission on the Flood Control Functions of Dams in Preparation for the Increasing Frequency of Abnormal Torrential Rainfall, Recommendations for the improvement of information and flood control functions of dams in preparation for the increasing frequency of abnormal rainfall (in Japanese) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Investigative Commission for Enhancing the Flood Control Functions of Existing Dams, Basic policy for enhancing the flood control capacities of existing dams (in Japanese) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Meteorological Agency website, Resources on past typhoons, https://www.data.ima.go.ip/fcd/yoho/tvphoon/index.html (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- Japan Meteorological Agency, Frequency bias correction, Report of Numerical Weather Prediction Section, 64 (in Japanese) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Homma, A. Masuda, Y. Michihiro, Development of high-resolution ensemble rainfall forecast data using statistical downscaling techniques, Summary of Japan Society for Natural Disaster Science Annual Conference 2016 (in Japanese) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Technical Notes and Commentary on Assessment of Dam Operational Rules for Advanced Flood Control Operation (in Japanese) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Pre-release Guidelines for Dams (in Japanese) (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.