E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Thème 2. Gouvernance et financement / Theme 2. Governance and Funding|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- Claudia Ringler, Joachim von Braun, and Mark W. Rosegrant. Water Policy Analysis for the Mekong River Basin[J]. Water International, Volume 29, No.1, pages 30–42, March 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mekong River Commission Secretariat. Mekong Mainstream Run-of-River Hydropower, 1994, Bangkok, Thailand [Google Scholar]
- MEKONG RIER COMMISSION AGREEMENT ON THE COOPERATION FOR THE SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE MEKONG RIVER BASIN 5 APRIL 1995 [Z] [Google Scholar]
- Hu Yingjie: Study on Development and Roles of Mekong River Commission, Yunnan University, Master’s Thesis of International Politic of Institute of International Relations, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs, Jeffrey William, ’Mekong Committee History and Lessons for River Basin Development’, The Geographical Journal, 1995, pp,135–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mekong River Commission. 1995 MRC Agreement and Procedures [Google Scholar]
- Mekong River Commission. Procedures for Notification, Prior Consultation and Agreement, Phonm Penh, Cambodia [Google Scholar]
- Mekong River Commission Secretariat. Technical Review Report Prior Consultant for the Proposed Pak Beng Hydropower Project, June 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.