E3S Web Conf.
Volume 346, 2022ICOLD & CFBR Symposium - SHARING WATER: MULTI-PURPOSE OF RESERVOIRS AND INNOVATIONS
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Thème 3. Solutions innovantes dans l'usage des réservoirs / Theme 3. Innovative Solutions in Reservoir Uses|
|Published online||23 May 2022|
- M. Solanes, “Integrated water management from the perspective of the Dublin Principles”, CEPAL Review, 64 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Global Water Partnership (GWP), “Integrated Water Resources Management”, TAC Background Papers, 4 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Akamani, P.I. Wilson, “Toward the adaptive governance of transboundary water resources”, Conservation Letters, 4(6) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Hydropower Association (IHA), Hydropower Sector: Climate Resilience Guide (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. J. Werick, W. Whipple, Jr. Managing Water for Drought, National Study of Water Management During Drought, IWR Report 94NDS-8. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Creighton, S. Langsdale, “Analysis of Process Issues in Shared Vision Planning Cases”, US Army Corps of Engineers Institute for Water Resources Report 09-R-05 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cardwell, S. Langsdale, K. Stephenson, “The Shared Vision Planning Primer: How to incorporate comupater aided dispute resolution into water resources planning”, US Army Corps of Engineers Institute for Water Resources Report 2008-5-02 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Basco-Carrera, A. Warren, E. van Beek, A. Jonoski, A. Giardino, “Collaborative modelling or participatory modelling? A framework for water resources management”, Environmental Modelling & Software, 91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Daher, B. Hannibal, K. E. Portney, R. H. Mohtar, “Toward creating an environment of cooperation between water, energy, and food stakeholders in San Antonio”, Science of The Total Environment, 651(2) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mendoza, A. Jeuken, J. H. Matthews, E. Stakhiv, J. Kucharski, K. Gilroy, “Climate Risk Informed Decision Analysis: Collaborative Water Resources Planning for an Uncertain Future”, UNESCO International Institute for Integrated Water Resources Management (2018) [Google Scholar]
- SOFRECO, Centre de coordination de la Cascade Ruzizi, Note de justification technico-économique, Banque Européenne d'Investissement, Fonds Fiduciaire du Partenariat Euro-Africain pour les Infrastructures (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.