E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- B. Kuehn, WHO: More Than 7 Million Air Pollution Deaths Each Year. JAMA: the journal of the American Medical Association, 311, 1486 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Chen, J.Y. Ma, X.J. Wang, P. Xu, S. Zheng and Y. Zhao, Effects of biochar and sludge on carbon storage of urban green roofs. Forests 9(7), 413 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lehmann, Bio-energy in the black. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment 5(7), 381-387 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, H. Fu, D. Guo, X. Li and C. Wan, Partitioning soil respiration and assessing the carbon balance in a Setaria italica (L.) Beauv. Cropland on the Loess Plateau, Northern China. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 42, 337-346 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Liang, J. Lehmann, S. Sohi, J. Thies, B. O’Neill, L. Trujillo, J. Gaunt, D. Solomon, J. Grossman, E. Neves and F. Luizão, Black carbon affects the cycling of non-black carbon in soil. Organic Geochemistry. 206-213 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gao, X. Ju, F. Su, Q. Meng, O. Oenema, P. Christie, X. Chen and F. Zhang Nitrous oxide and methane emissions from optimized and alternative cereal cropping systems on the North China Plain: A two-year field study. Science of The Total Environment 472, 112–124 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, G. Xu, Y. Lu and H. Shao Effects of biochar amendment on soil physical and chemical properties. Adv. Earth Sci. 29, 68-77 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Steinbeiss, G. Gleixner and M. Antonietti, Effect of biochar amendment on soil carbon balance and soil microbial activity. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 41, 1301-1310 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Freer-Smith, A. El-Khatib and G. Taylor Capture of Particulate Pollution by Trees: A Comparison of Species Typical of Semi-Arid Areas (Ficus Nitida and Eucalyptus Globulus) with European and North American Species. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution 155, 173-187 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tong, T. Whitlow, P. MacRae, A. Landers and Y. Harada, Quantifying the effect of vegetation on near-road air quality using brief campaigns. Environmental Pollution 201, 141-149 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Sabatino, R. Buccolieri, G. Pappaccogli and L. Leo, The effects of trees on micrometeorology in a real street canyon: consequences for local air quality. International Journal of Environment and Pollution 58, 100 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.