E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- YH Li, BG Li, XC Liu, F Gao, BS Shi. Studies on assimilation and utilization of the minieral elements with Yuan Mei preventive drug in replanted shed strawberry fields, Journal of Agricultural University of Hebei, 28(6): 58-63. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- HJ Lei, K Feng, ZH Zhang, HW Pan, M Zang. Growth and quality of potted strawberry under aerated drip irrigation in the three typical soils in Henan Province, Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Machinery Engineering, 35(2): 158-164. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- LQ Zhang, SS Xu, LL Song, CY Wu, K Duan, QH Gao. Environmental quality analysis and evaluation of heavy metal content in soil of strawberry main production area in Shanghai, Acta Agriculturae Shanghai, 32(6): 113-117. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- YL An, LQ Wan, X Li, ZQ Yin, XF Wei, ZX He, FC Jia. Spatial structure and distribution characteristics of heavy metals in the soil in Chengde, Hydrogeology & Engineering Geology, 47(6): 119-131. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- HY Sun, XF Wei, FW Gan, H Wang, ZX He, FC Jia, J Zhang. Determination of Heavy Metal Geochemical Baseline Values and Its Accumulation in Soils of the Luanhe River Basin, Chengde, Environmental Science, 40(8): 3753-3763. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Specification of land quality geochemical assessment (DZ/T 0295-2016), Ministry of Land and Resources of the People’s Republic of China, 2016.6.12. [Google Scholar]
- CZ Hang, D Liang. Spatial Variability of Soil Available Potassium in Cultivated Land in Chengde City, Journal of Chengde Petroleum College, 19(2): 48-53. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.