E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Chemical Engineering|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- L.D. Yang, Preliminary Discussion on Forestry Development, —— and Discussion on Ecological Force and Ecological Relations in Forestry Production, Guizhou Social Science, no. 3, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Shen, Ecological Civilization and its Theoretical and Practical Basis. Journal of Peking University (Philosophy and Social Sciences edition). (3) 31-37 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Research on Problems and Countermeasures in China’s Ecological Civilization Construction, Journal of Nanjing Forestry University (Humanities and Social Sciences edition), 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Li, Theoretical and Practical Exploration of Ecological Civilization Construction in Ethnic Areas of Guizhou Province, Journal of Guizhou University (Social Science edition), 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Sun, J.P. Sun, Y. Lv, et al. Evaluation of recreational value in Forest Park on the North Slope of Qinling Mountains. Journal of Shaanxi Normal University (Natural Science edition), 32(1) 116-120 (2010_ [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Hou, S.R. Wu, Review of the value evaluation and compensation of forest ecological services World Forestry Research, 18(3) 1-5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Guo, Z.H. Wang, Research on the influence of environmental management on environmental regulation and sports consumption upgrading under the perspective of ecological civilization construction [J]. Journal of Natural Science, Hunan Normal University, 44 (6) 62-69 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Li, X. Li, S. Wang, et al. Research on the Transformation and Development of Traditional Village Living Environment from the View of Rural Revitalization [J]. Journal of Natural Science of Hunan Normal University, 45 (1) 1-10 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.