E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- N. Labanca, Â.G. Pereira, Watson, M., Krieger, K., Padovan, D., Watts, L., Moezzi, M., Wallenborn, G., Wright, R., Laes, E., Fath, B.D., Ruzzenenti, F., De Moor, T., Bauwens, T. and Mehta, L. “Transforming innovation for decarbonisation? Insights from combining complex systems and social practice perspectives.” Energy Research & Social Science, 65:101452 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Y. Tian, K. Huang, and T. Yi, “Spatialtemporal differentiation of the coupling coordinated development of regional energyeconomy-ecology system: A case study of the Yangtze River Economic Belt.” Ecological Indicators, 124:107394 (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.D.V. Valentinov, “Sustainability in classical institutional economics: a systems theory view.” Sustainable Production and Consumption (2021). [Google Scholar]
- L. Göke, and M. Kendziorski, “Adequacy of timeseries reduction for renewable energy systems.” Energy, 238:121701 (2022). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Haken, “Synergetics.” Physica B+C, 127:2636 (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Marinescu, Chapter 10 Complex Systems and Self-Organization. In: Marinescu, D.C. (Eds.), Cloud Computing. Morgan Kaufmann, Boston: 301-315 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Zhang, and Y. J. Zhang, “Research on Enterprise Routine Search Based on Order Parameter Equation.” East China Economic Management, 25: 74-78 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- F. Tan, and Q. Kong, “Uncovering the driving mechanism of regional synergistic development based on Haken model: case of the Bohai Rim region.” Environment, Development and Sustainability, 22: 3291-3308 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhong, J. Song, J. Ren, W. Yang, and S. Wang, “Revealing the nexus among energy-economy system with Haken model: Evidence from China’s Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region.” Journal of Cleaner Production, 228: 319-330 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Zhu, T. Zhang, and B.J. Li, “Evolution mechanism and optimum control of regional industrial system.” Journal of Manegement Sciences In China: 73-78 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Yang, and J.Y. Chen, “Evaluation of collaborative development level of innovation system in Yangtze River Economic Belt —— An empirical study based on Harken model.” Journal of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Social Science Edition), 22: 20-40 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Long, S.Y. Huang, and H.C. Zhang, “Approach to synergy among material flow, energy flow and information flow.” Journal of Chemical Industry Engineering: 2135-2139 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.