E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- G. Wang. Research on Zhangjiakou Geothermal Resources Development and Utilization Model. Earth, (02):91(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, S. Huang, H. Lin . Research and analysis of geothermal resources and earthquake distribution in Zhangjiakou City. Western Resources, (05): 100-101 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Han, X. Li, J. Yu. The application of comprehensive geophysical methods in the survey of geothermal resources in the northern part of Zhangjiakou. Computing Techniques for Geophysical and Geochemical Exploration, 40(03): 372-377 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Zu, G. Wu, Y. Lian. Research on geothermal in Yanqing-Huailai Basin and its neighboring areas. Acta Seismologica Sinica, (04): 107-109 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, W. Yuan, Y. Xing, et al. Application of integrated geophysical methods in geothermal exploration: a case in Zhangjiakou. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 660(1):012108 (6pp) (2021). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, X. Song, H. Li, F. Zhang, J. Ren. Digital gas mercury observation and data analysis of Huailai 4 well. Seismological and Geomagnetic Observation and Research, (03): 65-68 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tian, W. Wang, Y. Zhao. Research on Comprehensive Utilization of Geothermal Resources in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region. Coal Geology of China, 32(02): 51-58 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang. DZK1 geothermal exploration hole drilling technology in Julong Town, Quanzhou. Exploration Engineering (Rock and Soil Drilling and Tunneling), 45(11): 29-33 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Pan, J. He, T. Yang, Z. Zhang. Optimized design of wellbore structure for geothermal deep wells in karst thermal reservoirs in Niutuo Town, Xiong’an. Drilling Engineering, 48(02): 78-84 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, J. Guo and W. Wang, Drilling construction difficulties and countermeasures of the Yunxuandi 1 well in shale gas survey in eastern Yunnan. Drilling Engineering, 48(08): 12-18 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Su, S. Zhang, W. Wang, H. Cao, L. Liu, J. Xiao, H. He, J. Guo. Difficulties and countermeasures of drilling and construction of Qianshuidi 1 well. Drilling Engineering, 48(05): 54-59 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang. Construction technology of DR9 geothermal well in Qiabuqia area of Gonghe Basin, Qinghai. West-china Exploration Engineering, 33(06): 62-64 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhong, S. Huang. Drilling construction technology of Xiangyongdi 1 well. Exploration Engineering (Rock and Soil Drilling and Tunneling), 45(08): 28-33 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Fan, X. Jia, G. Wang, T. Zhang, P. Zhang, C. Lu, J. Li. Drilling practice of D03 geothermal exploration well in Xiong’an New Area. Exploration Engineering (Rock and Soil Drilling and Tunneling Engineering), 47(10): 13-22 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- P. Gao, X. Dong, F. Ma, Z. Wang, X. Wang. Drilling construction technology of D15 geothermal exploration well in Xiong’an New Area. Drilling Engineering, 48(03): 106-112 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- W. Liu, J. Liu, K. Guo, Z. Zhao, W. Shan. Research on Drilling Construction Technology of D14 Geothermal Well in Xiong’an New Area. West-china Exploration Engineering, 31(08): 102-106 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.