E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- P. P Kumar and R. P. Saini, “Optimization of an off-grid integrated hybrid renewable energy system with various energy storage technologies using different dispatch strategies,” Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff., vol. 00, no. 00, pp. 1–30, doi: 10.1080/15567036.2020.1824035. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Kumar and R. P. Saini, “Optimization of an off-grid integrated hybrid renewable energy system with different battery technologies for rural electrification in India,” J. Energy Storage, vol. 32, no. September, p. 101912, doi: 10.1016/j.est.2020.101912. (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Bukar, “Optimal sizing of an autonomous photovoltaic/wind/battery/diesel generator microgrid using grasshopper optimization algorithm,” vol. 188, no. May, pp. 685–696 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chauhan and R. P. Saini, “Techno-economic optimization based approach for energy management of a stand-alone integrated renewable energy system for remote areas of India,” Energy, vol. 94, pp. 138–156, doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2015.10.136. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chauhan and R. P. Saini, “Discrete harmony search based size optimization of Integrated Renewable Energy System for remote rural areas of Uttarakhand state in India,” Renew. Energy, vol. 94, pp. 587–604, doi: 10.1016/j.renene.2016.03.079. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Patel and S. K. Singal, “Optimal component selection of integrated renewable energy system for power generation in stand-alone applications,” Energy, vol. 175, pp. 481–504, doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2019.03.055. (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Saremi, S. Mirjalili, and A. Lewis, “Grasshopper Optimisation Algorithm: Theory and application,” Adv. Eng. Softw., vol. 105, pp. 30–47, doi: 10.1016/j.advengsoft.2017.01.004. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.