E3S Web Conf.
Volume 350, 2022International Conference on Environment, Renewable Energy and Green Chemical Engineering (EREGCE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 May 2022|
- E. Cabrera-Navarrete, G. Ronquillo-Jarillo and A. Markov, Wavelet analysis for spectral inversion of seismic reflection data, Journal of Applied Geophysics 177, 104034 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, H. Zhang, Q. Zhuang, R. Li and Y. Chen, Bp neural network and improved differential evolution for transient electromagnetic inversion, Computers and Geosciences 137, 104434 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Domra Kana, N. Djongyang, D. Ra¨ıdandi, P.N. Nouck and A. Dadj´e, A review of geophysical methods for geothermal exploration, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 44, 87-95 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Minissale, A simple geochemical prospecting method for geothermal resources in flat areas, Geothermics 72, 258-267 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, L. Zhang, G. Liu, Step-wise algorithm for estimating multi-parameter of the ground and geothermal heat exchangers from thermal response tests, Renewable Energy 150 (2020) 435–442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, B. Zhou and S. Liao, Inverting methods for thermal reservoir evaluation of enhanced geothermal system, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 82, 471-476 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Najafi, K.A. Woodbury and J.V. Beck, Real time solution for inverse heat conduction problems in a twodimensional plate with multiple heat fluxes at the surface, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 91, 1148-1156 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cui, K. Yang, X.L. Xu, S.D. Wang and X.W. Gao, A modified levenberg-marquardt algorithm for simultaneous estimation of multi-parameters of boundary heat flux by solving transient nonlinear inverse heat conduction problems, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 97, 908-916 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Lee, Application of repulsive particle swarm optimization for inverse heat conduction problem parameter estimations of unknown plane heat source, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 137, 268-279 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ma, W. Tan, Z. Zhang and J. Hu, Parameter identification for continuous point emission source based on tikhonov regularization method coupled with particle swarm optimization algorithm, Journal of Hazardous Materials 325, 239-250 (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, Z. Yang, A new approach for estimation of total heat exchange factor in reheating furnace by solving an inverse heat conduction problem, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 112, 1062-1071 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, J. Lei and Q. Liu, An inversion approach for the inverse heat conduction problems, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 55(15), 44424452 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang, G. Wang, H. Chen, S. Wan and C. Lv, Quantitative identification of three-dimensional subsurface defect based on the fuzzy inference of thermal process, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 133, 903-911 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, S. Wan, H. Chen, C. Lv and D. Zhang, A double decentralized fuzzy inference method for estimating the time and space-dependent thermal boundary condition, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 109, 302–311 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hocine, N. Kouaissah, S. Bettahar and M. Benbouziane, Optimizing renewable energy portfolios under uncertainty: A multi-segment fuzzy goal programming approach, Renewable Energy 129, 540–552 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Adedeji, S.A. Akinlabi, N. Madushele and O. O. Olatunji, Neuro-fuzzy resource forecast in site suitability assessment for wind and solar energy: A mini review, Journal of Cleaner Production 269, 122104 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian, Z. Pang, Q. Guo, Y. Wang, J. Li, T. Huang and Y. Kong, Geochemistry of geothermal fluids with implications on the sources of water and heat recharge to the rekeng high-temperature geothermal system inthe eastern himalayan syntax, Geothermics 74, 92–105 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Long, R. Yuan, X. Deng, F. Li, J. Pi and H. Li, Hot dry rock geothermal resources in ru county (chinese), Science & technology review 33, 68-73 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.