E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- K. Lueth (2020), State of the loT 2020: 12 billion loT connections, IoT Analytics, Last accessed 19 June 2021, https://iot-analytics.com/state-of-the-iot-2020-12-billion-iot-connections-surpassing-non-iot-for-the-first-time/ [Google Scholar]
- E. Barka, S. Mathew, Y. Atif, “Securing the Web of Things with Role-Based Access Control”, Springer, C2SI, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Jabeur, H. Haddad, “From intelligent web of things to social web of things”, (January 2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. El Jaouhari, A. Bouabdallah, J. Bonnin. ’’Security Issues Of The Web Of Things””, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Jain, R. Gonzalez Crespo and M. Khari. “Smart Innovation of Web of Things”, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- I. Torre and I. Celik. “User-Adapted Web of Things for Accessibility”, (August 2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. McCool and E. Reshetova. “Distributed Security Risks and Opportunities in the W3C Web of Things”, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F. Parwej, N. Akhtar and Y. Perwej. “An Empirical Analysis of Web of Things (WoT)”, (June 2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Guinard Vlad M. Trifa. „Building the web of things”, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Perwej et al. “The Future of Internet of Things (IoT) and Its Empowering Technology””. IJESC, (March 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, S. Wei Wang, and K. Moessner. “Search techniques for the web of things: A taxonomy and survey”, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R. Sardar and T. Anees. ”Web of Things:Security Challenges and Mechanisms”, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumar and S. Ahmad. “Security Threats in Layered Architecture of Web of Things”, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N. Abughazaleh, R. bin Jabal and M. Btish. ”DoS Attacks in IoT Systems and Proposed Solutions”, (June 2020). [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Mohammed and M. Mosa Jafer. ”Secure web of things based on a light-weight Algorithm”, (December 2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Gerdes et al. “Delegated coap authentication and authorization framework (dcaf)””, IETF, (April 2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Kothmayr et al. “DTLS based security and twoway authentication for the Internet of Things”, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Mishra and K. Yadav. ’Access Control In IoT Networks: Analysis And Open Challenges’”, ICICC (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.