E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- J. Praveenchandar, A. Tamilarasi, Dynamic resource allocation with optimized task scheduling and improved power management in cloud computing. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 12.3, pp. 4147–4159 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Houssein, A. G. Gad, Y. M. Wazery, Task scheduling in cloud computing based on metaheuristics: Review, taxonomy, open challenges, and future trends, Swarm and Evolutionary Computation, pp. 100841 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Semmoud, M. Hakem, B. Benmammar, and J.-C. Charr, Load balancing in cloud computing environments based on adaptive starvation threshold, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 32.11, pp. e5652 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Miglani, G. Sharma. Modified particle swarm optimization based upon task categorization in cloud environment. IJEAT 8.4, pp. 67–72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Liu, C. M. Zou, P. Wu, A task scheduling algorithm based on genetic algorithm and ant colony optimization in cloud computing. In 2014 13 th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications to Business, Engineering and Science. IEEE, pp. 68–72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bacanin, T. Bezdan, E. Tuba, I. Strumberger, M. Tuba, M. Zivkovic, Task scheduling in cloud computing environment by greywolf optimizer, in 2019 27th Telecommunications Forum (TELFOR), pp. 1–4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Strumberger, N. Bacanin, M. Tuba, E. Tuba, Resource scheduling in cloud computing based on a hybridized whale optimization algorithm. Appl. Sci. 9.22, pp. 4893 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Medara, R. S. Singh. Energy-aware workflow task scheduling in clouds with virtual machine consolidation using discrete water wave optimization. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 110, pp. 102323 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ijaz, E. U. Munir, S. G. Ahmad, M. M. Rafique, O. F. Rana. Energy-makespan optimization of workflow scheduling in fog-cloud computing. Computing, pp. 1–27 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rizvi, R. Dharavath, D. R. Edla. Cost and makespan aware workflow scheduling in IaaS clouds using hybrid spider monkey optimization. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 110, pp. 102328 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gupta, A. Kaswan, P. K. Jana, A flower pollination algorithm based task scheduling in cloud computing. In: International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Communications, and Business Analytics. Springer, Singapore, pp. 97–107 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Benmammar, Y. Benmouna, and F. Krief, A pareto optimal multi-objective optimisation for parallel dynamic programming algorithm applied in cognitive radio ad hoc networks, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, 59.2, pp. 152–164, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-L. Hwang, K. Yoon, Methods for multiple attribute decision making, in Multiple attribute decision making. Springer, pp. 58–191 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.-S. Yang, Flower pollination algorithm for global optimization, in International conference on unconventional computing and natural computation. Springer, pp. 240–249 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Pavlyukevich, L'evy flights, non-local search and simulated annealing, Journal of Computational Physics, 226.2, pp. 1830–1844 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cloudsim: A framework for modeling and simulation of cloud computing infrastructures and services, http://www.cloudbus.org/cloudsim/, accessed: 2021-12-28 [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Yang. Firefly algorithms for multimodal optimization. In: International symposium on stochastic algorithms. Springer, pp. 169–178 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Passino, Biomimicry of bacterial foraging for distributed optimization and control. IEEE control systems magazine, 22.3, pp. 52–67 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mirjalili, Dragonfly algorithm: a new metaheuristic optimization technique for solving singleobjective, discrete, and multi-objective problems. Neural Computing and Applications, 27.4, pp. 1053–1073 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.