E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- P. Chiradeja and R. Ramkumar. “An approach to quantify the technical benefits of distributed generation”, IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion. (2004), 19 (4): 764–773. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Jenkins, R. Allan, P. Crossley, D. Kirchen and G. Strbac, Embedded Generation. London, UK: The Institution of Electrical Engineers, (2000), 273 p. [Google Scholar]
- Chaudhary, P., Rizwan, M. Voltage regulation mitigation techniques in distribution system with high PV penetration: A review. Renew Sustain Energy Rev (2018) ;82: 3279–3287. [Google Scholar]
- Nour A.M.M., Hatata A.Y., Helal A.A., El-Saadawi M.M. (2020) Review on voltage-violation mitigation techniques of distribution networks with distributed rooftop PV systems. IET Gener Transm Distrib 14:349–361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ochoa, L.F., Harrison, G.P.: ‘Minimizing energy losses: optimal accommodation and smart operation of renewable distributed generation’, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., (2011), 26, (1), pp. 198–205 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sansawatt, L. F. Ochoa and G. P. Harrison, “Integrating distributed generationusing decentralised voltage regulation,” in Proc. IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, July (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Azzouz, H. E. Farag and E. F. El-Saadany, “Fuzzy-based control of on-load tap changers under high penetration of distributed generators”, Proc. 2013 3rd Int. Conf. Electr. Power Energy Convers. Syst., pp. 1–6, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Kiprakis and A. R. Wallace, “Maximizing energy capture from distributed generators in weak networks”, Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng. Gen. Transm. Distrib., vol. 152, no. 5, pp. 611–618, Sep. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Niknam, H.D. Mojarrad, M. Nayeripour “A new fuzzy adaptive particle swarm optimization for nonsmooth economic dispatch”. Energy, 35 (2010), pp. 1764–1778. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulmala, S. Repo and P. Järventausta, “Coordinated voltage control in distribution networks including several distributed energy resources”, IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 2010–2020, Jul. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.