E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- Marzetta, Thomas L. “Noncooperative cellular wireless with unlimited numbers of base station antennas.” IEEE transactions on wireless communications 9.11 (2010): 3590–3600. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rusek, Fredrik, et al. “Scaling up MIMO: Opportunities and challenges with very large arrays.” IEEE signal processing magazine 30.1 (2012): 40–60. [Google Scholar]
- Larsson, Erik G., et al. “Massive MIMO for next generation wireless systems.” IEEE communications magazine 52.2 (2014): 186–195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amadid, Jamal, et al. “On channel estimation and spectral efficiency for cell-free massive MIMO with multi-antenna access points considering spatially correlated channels.” Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies: e4438. [Google Scholar]
- Khansefid, Amin, and Hlaing Minn. “On channel estimation for massive MIMO with pilot contamination.” IEEE Communications Letters 19.9 (2015): 1660–1663. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- De Figueiredo, Felipe AP, et al. “Channel estimation for massive MIMO TDD systems assuming pilot contamination and frequency selective fading.” IEEE access 5 (2017): 17733–17741. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Figueiredo, Felipe AP, et al. “Channel estimation for massive MIMO TDD systems assuming pilot contamination and flat fading.” EURASIP Journal on wireless Communications and Networking 2018.1 (2018): 1–10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amadid, Jamal, Mohamed Boulouird, and Abdelhamid Riadi. “Channel estimation in massive MIMO-based wireless network using spatially correlated channel-based threedimensional array.” Telecommunication Systems (2022): 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- Amadid, J., Boulouird, M., Belhabib, A. et al. On Channel Estimation for Rician Fading with the Phase-Shift in Cell-Free Massive MIMO System. Wireless Pers Commun (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-021-09436-6 [Google Scholar]
- Amadid, Jamal, Abdelfettah Belhabib, and Abdelouhab Zeroual. “On channel estimation in cell-free massive MIMO for spatially correlated channels with correlated shadowing under Rician fading.” International Journal of Communication Systems (2021): e5011. [Google Scholar]
- Adhikary, Ansuman, et al. “Joint spatial division and multiplexing—The large-scale array regime.” IEEE transactions on information theory 59.10 (2013): 6441–6463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Ngo, E.G. Larsson, T.L. Marzetta, Massive MU-MIMO downlink TDD systems with linear precoding and downlink pilots, in 2013 51st Annual Allerton conference on communication, control, and computing (Allerton) (IEEE, 2013), pp.293–298 [Google Scholar]
- Choi, Junil, David J. Love, and Patrick Bidigare. “Downlink training techniques for FDD massive MIMO systems: Open-loop and closed-loop training with memory.” IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing 8.5 (2014): 802–814. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rao, Xiongbin, and Vincent KN Lau. “Distributed compressive CSIT estimation and feedback for FDD multi-user massive MIMO systems.” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing 62.12 (2014): 3261–3271. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi, J. Zhang, K.B. Letaief, CSI overhead reduction with stochastic beamforming for cloud radio access networks, in 2014 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) (IEEE, 2014), pp. 5154–5159 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Björnson, J. Hoydis, L. Sanguinetti, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 17, 574 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Sengijpta, Fundamentals of statistical signal processing: Estimation theory (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Amadid, M. Boulouird, M.M. Hassani, Channel Estimation with Pilot Contamination in Mutli-Cell Massive MIMO systems, in 2020 IEE2nd International Conference on Electronics, Control, Optimization and Computer Science (ICE-COCS) (IEEE, 2020), pp. 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Amadid J., Boulouird M., Hassani M.M. (2022) Channel Estimation for Massive MIMO TDD Systems and Pilot Contamination with Uniformly Distributed Users. In: Bennani S., Lakhrissi Y., Khaissidi G., Mansouri A., Khamlichi Y. (eds) WITS 2020. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 745. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-6893-4_94 [Google Scholar]
- D. Ying, F.W. Vook, T.A. Thomas, D.J. Love, A. Ghosh, Kronecker product correlation model and limited feedback codebook design in a 3D chan-nel model, in 2014 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) (IEEE, 2014), pp. 5865–5870 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boulouird, Mohamed, et al. “Channel estimation in massive mimo systems for spatially correlated channels with pilot contamination.” Networking, Intelligent Systems and Security. Springer, Singapore, 2022. 147–160 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.