E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- D.A. Frolov, A.R. Safin, N.N. Udalov, V.A. Sotskov: Dynamic Characteristics of a Biharmonic Oscillator. Journal of the Russian Universities. Radioelectronics, 23 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- U. L. Rohde, A. K. Poddar, G. Böck. The design of modern microwave oscillators for wireless applications theory and optimization / ISBN 0-47172342-8. [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Mitrofanov, A. R. Safin, N. N. Udalov, M. V. Kapranov. Theory of Spin Torque Nano-OscillatorBased Phase-Locked Loop. J. of applied physics, 122 (2017) DOI: 10.1063/1.5004117 [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Mitrofanov, A. R. Safin, N. N. Udalov. Amplitude and phase noise of the spin-transfer nanooscillator synchronized by the phase auto-tuning frequency system. Letters in ZhTF, 41 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Utkin. Oscillating Systems and MW Amplifiers. M., Sov radio, Russia (1978). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Dvornikov, G.M. Utkin Autogenerators in radio engineering - Moscow: Radio and Communications, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Tsarapkin, M.I. Chichvarin, I.A. Isakov: Experimental verification of compensation phenomena in oscillators with two multiple modes. Proc. of the 2000 IEEE/EIA Intern. Frequency Control Symposium and Exhibition, Kansas City, USA (2000). [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Tsarapkin, D.A. Frolov. Analysis of the Characteristics of a double-loop Filter of an oscillator with two synchronous modes. International conference “Radio-electronic devices and information technology systems - RUES-2017”, Moscow, Russia (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.