E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- F. Lecoche, Transmission Quality Measurement of Two Types of 60 GHz Millimeter-Wave Generation and Distribution Systems, Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol.27, issue.23, pp.5469–5474, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices installed base worldwide from 2015 to 2025, Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 27, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Mamadou D. Balde, Joni Vehmas, Sinh L. H. Nguyen, Katsuyuki Haneda, Heykel Houas, Bernard Uguen “A 32 GHz Urban Micro Cell Measurement Campaign for 5G Candidate Spectrum Region”, Published in : IEEE 2017 11th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP) [Google Scholar]
- Kokou Firmin Fiaboe, Riyanka Bandyopadhyay, Pranaw Kumar “BER Analysis and Mitigation of Four-Wave Mixing effect in Radio over Fiber System” 2019 JETIR April 2019, Volume 6, Issue 4 [Google Scholar]
- Alae Bennour “Electric modeling Large signal from phototransistor sige in industrial technology for the design of integrated photonical circuit design low cost” Ph.D Thesis, Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah University - FES November 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Marc D. Rosales, Jean-Luc Polleux, Catherine Algani “Design And Implementation of Sige PTHS Using An 80GHz Sige Bipolar Process Technology” 8th IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GROUP IV Photonic, pp. 243–245, London, seven 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.