E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- Kastrenakes, J., Zoom saw a huge increase in subscribers — and revenue — thanks to the pandemic: Everyone’s using Zoom, and it shows, The Verge, Tech (2020), https://www.theverge.eom/2020/6/2/21277006/zoom-q1-2021-earnings-coronavirus-pandemic-work-from-home, last accessed 2021/05/19 [Google Scholar]
- Marin, A., Telemedicine takes center stage in the era of COVID-19, Technology Feature, Science Magazine (2020), https://www.sciencemag.org/features/2020/11/telemedicine-takes-center-stage-era-covid-19, last accessed 2021/07/24 [Google Scholar]
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, D., García, A.S., Robles, J.M., Salvador, M.d.M.R., Ronda, F.J.M., and Arrogante, O., Increase in Video Consultations During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Healthcare Professionals’ Perceptions about Their Implementation and Adequate Management, Int. J. of Env. Res. and Pub. Health 17(14) (2020), https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7400154/, last accessed 2021/07/24 [Google Scholar]
- Bestsennyy, O., Gilbert, G., Harris, A., Rost, J., Telehealth: A quarter-trillion-dollar post COVID-19 reality?, McKinsey & Company (2021), https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/healthcare-systems-and-services/our-insights/telehealth-a-quarter-trillion-dollar-post-covid-19-reality#, last accessed 2021/07/24 [Google Scholar]
- Facts and Factors. Global Telehealth Market Size 2021 Rise at 26.5% CAGR, Will Reach USD 475.50 Billion By 2026: Facts & Factors, Intrado Globe Newswire (2021), https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/06/29/2254645/0/en/Global-Telehealth-Market-Size-2021-Rise-at-26-5-CAGR-Will-Reach-USD-475-50-Billion-By-2026-Facts-Factors.html, last accessed 2021/07/24 [Google Scholar]
- Keach, S., LOG OFF Zoom DOWN in mysterious outage as video calling app stops working around the world, The Sun, Tech (2020), https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/11232380/zoom-down-not-working-offline-cant-connect/, last accessed 2021/05/19 [Google Scholar]
- Clark, D., A taxonomy of internet telephony applications, Proceedings of the 25th Telecommunications Policy Research Conference. Washington, DC, USA. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Advanced VoIP: VoIP QoS Version 1.0, Report, 6 (2006), https://docplayer.net/1498951-Voip-qos-version-1-0-september-4-2006-advancedvoip-com-sales-advancedvoip-com-support-advancedvoip-com-phone-1-213-341-1431.html, last accessed 021/05/19 [Google Scholar]
- Singh, K., and Schulzrinne, H., Peer-to-peer internet telephony using SIP, Proceedings of the international workshop on Network and operating systems support for digital audio and video, NOSSDAV '05, Skamania, Washington, USA. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Curcio, I.D., and Lundan, M., SIP call setup delay in 3G networks, Proceedings of the Seventh International Symposium on Computers and Communications pp. 835–840, Taormina, Italy, ISCC'02 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Pack, S., and Lee, H., Call Setup Latency Analysis in SIP-Based Voice over WLANs. IEEE Com. Letters, 12(2), pp. 103–105 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G., Towards Secure SIP Signaling Service for VoIP Applications, (Licentiate thesis), Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Verma, D.C., Zhang, H., and Ferrari, D., Delay jitter control for real-time communication in a packet switching network, (Technical Report TR-91-007), Uni. of Cal., Berkeley, CA, USA. (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.