E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- T.S. Rappaport et al., “Millimeter wave mobile communications for 5G cellular: It will work!,” IEEE Access, vol. 1, pp. 335–349, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Khaddaj Mallat, M. Ishtiaq, A. Ur Rehman, and A. Iqbal, “Millimeter-Wave in the Face of 5G Communication Potential Applications,” IETE J. Res., pp. 1–9, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Agubor et al., “A comprehensive review on the feasibility and challenges of millimeter wave in emerging 5G mobile communication,” Adv. Sci. Technol. Eng. Syst., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 138–144, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Khalid et al., “4-port MIMO antenna with defected ground structure for 5G millimeter wave applications,” Electronics, vol. 9, no. 1, (2020). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cai, Y. Li, X. Zhang, and W. Shen, “Wideband MIMO Antenna Array Covering 3.3-7.1 GHz for 5G Metal-Rimmed Smartphone Applications,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 142070–142084, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. El Hadri, A. Zakriti, A. Zugari, M. El Ouahabi, and J. El Aoufi, “High Isolation and Ideal Correlation Using Spatial Diversity in a Compact MIMO Antenna for Fifth-Generation Applications,” Int. J. Antennas Propag., vol. 2020, pp. 1–10, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ren and A. Zhao, “Dual-Band MIMO Antenna with Compact Self-Decoupled Antenna Pairs for 5G Mobile Applications,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 82288–82296, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Malviya, R.K. Panigrahi, and M.V. Kartikeyan, “MIMO antennas with diversity and mutual coupling reduction techniques: A review,” Int. J. Microw. Wirel. Technol., vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 17631780, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shuhrawardy, M.H. Miah Chowdhury, and R. Azim, “A Four-element Compact Wideband MIMO Antenna for 5G Applications,” in 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering, (ECCE), Cox’sBazar, Bangladesh, (2019), pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Hsu, T.C. Huang, H.S. Lin, and Y.C. Lin, “Dual-Polarized Quasi Yagi-Uda Antennas with Endfire Radiation for Millimeter-Wave MIMO Terminals,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 65, no. 12, pp. 6282–6289, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Yazdandoost and I. Laakso, “EMF exposure analysis for a compact multi-band 5G antenna,” Prog. Electromagn. Res. M, vol. 68, no. April, pp. 193–201, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sehrai et al., “A Novel High Gain Wideband MIMO Antenna for 5G Millimeter Wave Applications,” Electronics, vol. 9, no. 6, p. 1031, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Sharawi, S.K. Podilchak, M.T. Hussain, and Y.M.M. Antar, “Dielectric resonator based MIMO antenna system enabling millimetre-wave mobile devices,” IET Microwaves, Antennas Propag., vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 287–293, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Marzouk, M.I. Ahmed, and A.A. Shaalan, “Novel dual-band 28/38 GHz MIMO antennas for 5g mobile applications,” Prog. Electromagn. Res. C, vol. 93, pp. 103–117, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.