E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- D.Q. Liu, M. Zhang, H.J. Luo, H.L. Wen, Wang,Dual-band platform-free PIFA for 5G MIMO application of mobile devices. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 66, 11, 6328 333 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Singh, M. Agarwal, G.K. Pandey, M.K. Meshram, A quad-band compact diversity antennaforGPSL1/Wifi/LTE2500/WiMAX/HIP ERLAN1 applications. IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 13, 249–252 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ojaroudi, H. Ojaroudi, and N. Ghadimil, Quad-Band Planar Inverted-F Antenna (PIFA) for Wireless Communication Systems. Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters, vol. 45, 51–56 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Angeline Keerthika, P. Balachandar, S. Jaisree, J. Silamboli, Design of Dual T Shaped PIFA Antenna for Multiband wireless Application. International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology (IJESRT) 4, 3 March (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Tiwari, H.V. Kumaraswamy, Multiband PIFA for Wi-Fi and 5G mobile Communication Application. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) 3, 6 June (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Mansouri, et al, A Multi-band Microstrip Planar Inverted-F Antenna for Wireless Applications. Journal of Communication Engineering 9, 1, January-June (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Vergerio, J.P. Rossi, P. Sabouroux, A two- PIFA antenna systems for mobile phone at 2 GHz with MIMO applications. First European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, November 6-10, Nice, France(2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Ahmad, C.Y. Kim, and J.G. Park, Multishorting Pins PIFA Design for Multiband Communications. Int. J. Antennas Propag, 1–10, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Redzwan, et al., Design of Tri-band Planar Inverted F Antenna (PIFA) with parasitic elements for UMTS2100, LTE and WiMAX mobile applications. IEEE, International Conference on Computer, Communications, and Control Technology (I4CT), Sarawak, Malaysia April 21-23 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Werner, S. Ganguly, An overview of fractal antenna engineering research. IEEE, Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 5, no. 1, 38–57 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Cohen, Fractal antenna application in wireless telecommunications. Proceedings of the Professional Program of Electronics Industries Forum of New England, 43–49, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nie, L. Song, A Compact Tribande Fractal PIFA Antenna for Mobile Handset Applications. In: 6th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP), 3, 1468–1472, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.