E3S Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202210th International Conference on Innovation, Modern Applied Science & Environmental Studies (ICIES’2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 May 2022|
- A.T.L. Marzetta, "Noncooperative cellular wireless with unlimited numbers of base station antennas," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 3590–3600, Nov. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Agiwal, A. Roy, and N. Saxena, "Next generation 5G wireless networks: A comprehensive survey," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 1617–1655, Feb. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Larsson, O. Edfors, F. Tufvesson, and T.L. Marzetta, "Massive MIMO for next generation wireless systems," IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 186–195, Feb. 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lu, G.Y. Li, A.L. Swindlehurst, A. Ashikhmin, and R. Zhang, "An overview of massive MIMO: Benefits and challenges," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 742–758, Oct. 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zuo, J. Zhang, C. Yuen, W. Jiang, and W. Luo, "Multicell multiuser massive MIMO transmission with downlink training and pilot contamination precoding," IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology, vol. 65, no. 8, pp. 6301–6314, Aug. 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yuan, C. Yang, G. Wang, and M. Lei, "Adaptive channel feedback for coordinated beamforming in heterogeneous networks," IEEE Trans. On Wireless Communications, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 3980–3994, Aug. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alkhaled, E. Alsusa, and K.A. Hamdi, "Adaptive pilot allocation algorithm for pilot contamination mitigation in TDD massive MIMO systems," in IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), May. 2017, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- E. Bjornson, J. Hoydis, and L. Sanguinetti, Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy and Hardware Efficiency. Foundations and Trends, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhu, L. Dai, Z. Wang, and X. Wang, "Weighted graph coloring based pilot decontamination for multicell massive MIMO systems," IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 2829–2834, Mar. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ahmadi, A. Farhang, N. Marchetti and A. MacKenzie "A Game Theoretic Approach for Pilot Contamination Avoidance in Massive MIMO". IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 12–15, Feb. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dréo, A. Pétrowski, P. Siarry, and E. Taillard. (2003). Metaheuristics for Hard Optimization Methods and Case Studies. Springer. [Google Scholar]
- E. Björnson, J. Hoydis and L. Sanguinetti."Massive MIMO Networks: Spectral, Energy, and Hardware Efficiency, Foundations and Trends", Signal Processing, vol. 11, No. 3-4, pp 154–655, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Fabio Fernandes, Alexei Ashikhmin and Thomas L. Marzetta. "Inter-Cell Interference in Noncooperative TDD Large Scale Antenna Systems", IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 192–201, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.