E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Shen Zhongshan, He Xin, Mei Mei, Li Ping. Geological characteristics of the fracture zone in the northern Xingshugang oil field in the Songliao Basin[J]. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, 2016, 35(03):22–25. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dong, Shen Zongshan, Li Xin. Fine interpretation of faults and lateral stacking model in Xingbei Development Zone, Songliao Basin[J]. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, 2015, 34(05):7–11. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xiaofei, Guo Xue, Zhu Lixu et al. Evolution of mudstone smear formation and oil and gas transport and closure[J]. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 2012, 41(1): 52–63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haixue, L.I. Minghui, Shen Zhongshan, et al. Establishment of quantitative criteria for fault segmentation growth and its geological significance: an example of the Saltu oil formation in Xingbei Development Zone, Songliao Basin[J]. Geological Review, 2014, 60(6):1260–1263. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xin. Fine interpretation of lateral stacked faults and its development application[C]. Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference on Oil and Gas Field Exploration and Development (IFEDC 2017), 2017:9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.