E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Qin Jishun, Li Aifen. Reservoir physics [M], Shandong: China University of Petroleum Press, 2006: 66–80 [Google Scholar]
- Li Bo, Luo Xianbo, Liu Ying et al. A new method for determining interlayer heterogeneity [J]. Offshore oil and gas, China, 2007, 19 (2) 93–95 [Google Scholar]
- J. Tingas, M. Greaves, T.J. Young, Field Scale Simulation Study of In-situ Combustion in High Pressure Light Oil Reservoirs. Presented at the SPE/DOE Improved oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 21-24 April, 1996, SPE-35395-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Bingyu, Li Yanxing. Main Technical Countermeasures of Enhanced Oil Recovery during High Water Cut Stagein La-Sa-Xing Reservoirs [J]. Petroleum Geology&Oil field Development In Daqing, 2004, 23(5):94~95 [Google Scholar]
- B.F. Dembla Dhiraj, Simulating Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) by High-pressure Air Injection (HPAI)in West Texas Light Oil Reservoir, Msc. Thesis, The University of Texas at Austin, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.