E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Mao Yingxiong. Optimization of overall fracturing parameters for horizontal wells in ultra-low permeability reservoirs[J]. Journal of Yangtze University (Natural Science Edition), 2019, 16(03): 43–47+7. DOI: 10.16772/j.cnki.1673-1409.2019.03.008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Chunyan, Zhao Tingfeng. Research on optimization of fracture parameters of integral fracturing wells in low permeability reservoirs[J]. Reservoir Evaluation and Development, 2017, 7(05):50–53. DOI: 10.13809/j.cnki.cn32-1825/te.2017.05.010. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhigang. Research on overall fracturing of tight oil reservoir well pattern in Block Ma 56[D]. Northeast Petroleum University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xueyun, Na Zhiqiang. Overall fracturing design and implementation effect during the development of vertical wells in tight oil reservoirs[J]. World Petroleum Industry, 2019, 26(01): 44–50. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Kuokui, Liu Junxiang, Ji Peng. Feasibility study of integrated fracturing of test well groups in offshore low-permeability oil reservoirs[J]. Contemporary Chemical Industry Research, 2017(01):22–23. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Lingling. Evaluation method for fracturing reformation of low permeability reservoirs[J]. Chemical Engineering and Equipment, 2021(09):139+138. DOI: 10.19566/j.cnki.cn35-1285/tq.2021.09.064. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.