E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Yang Puhua, Yang Chengzhi. Chemical drive to improve crude oil recovery [M]. Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 1998, 22–26. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shikui, Zhu Yan, Zhao Yongsheng. Experimental study of ternary composite drive injection plug combination house simulation in Daqing oilfield [J]. Journal of Petroleum, 2005, 26(3):56–56. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yuhui. Experimental study on ternary composite oil drive in the class II oil reservoir of Beidong Block, Daqing Lama Dian Oilfield [D]. Beijing: China University of Geosciences (Beijing), 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guangyu, Tian Yanchun, Zhao Xin, et al. Optimization of the injection method of compound drive for the class II oil reservoir in Daqing oilfield [J]. Journal of Petroleum, 2012, 33(3):459–464. [Google Scholar]
- Li Berlin, Zhang Yingying, Dai Sujuan, et al. Adsorption characteristics of ternary oil drive system in Daqing Sazhong Class II oil formation [J]. Journal of Northeast Petroleum University, 2014, 38(6): 92–99. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.