E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Ding Xueying. Mechanism analysis and effect analysis of polymer flooding to improve oil displacement efficiency[J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, 2021(11):97–98. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Yan, Wang Yi, Zhang Xinmin, Cao Miao, Hu Jun, Zhang Wei, Luo Pingya, Guo Yongjun. Study on the percolation displacement characteristics of different molecular association polymers under different permeability and range of permeability [J]. Xinjiang Oil and Gas, 2021(03):44–52. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Weijie, Zhang Zhehao, Gong Wenqi. Research on a new polymer oil displacement agent suitable for high-temperature and high-salinity oil reservoirs[J]. Aging and Application of Synthetic Materials, 2021(04):74–76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qinglong. Heterogeneous reservoir polymer microsphere-surfactant compound control and flooding system[J]. Fault Block Oil and Gas Field, 2021(05):716–720. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bo. Polymer flooding surface distribution downhole injection and adjustment technology in Lamadian Oilfield[J]. Chemical Engineering and Equipment, 2021(10):107–109. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Di, Lin Sen, Ouyang Xiangnan, Cai Xu, Zhang Huiping, Liu Wenjie, Li Yinghui. Analysis of oilwater separation characteristics and influencing factors of ternary compound flooding produced fluid during peak oil displacement period[J]. Fine and Specialty Chemicals, 2021(09):5–17. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Hongzhu, Han Zhaohai, Wang Fenggang, Wang Yanyan, Zhang Wei. Research on water channeling and flooding in fractured reservoirs with highefficiency regulation and oil displacement technology[J]. Energy and Chemical Industry, 2021(04):50–54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.