E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Qin Wuying, Xie Ximing, Chen Weiping, Liu Ruiquan. Study on Governance Countermeasures of low-pressure blocks in South No.4 and No.5 Areas [J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, No. 8, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haitao. Research on Water Flooding Fine Tapping Technology in Daqing Oilfield Sabei Development Zone [J]. Zhejiang University, 2012 Master's Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rui. Supporting Management of complex fault block area in western Nansan Area [J]. Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry, issue 7, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jie, Hu Wei. Evaluation of water washing conditions of various oil reservoirs in the middle of Xing6 Block, Daqing [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Science and Technology (Natural Science Edition), 1, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ge, Li Sen, Huang Kexian, Wu Zongxia, Wang Wencai. “Application of Sidetracking horizontal Well Technology in Small hole” [J]. Petroleum Geology and Development in Daqing, No.6, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Song Jishui. Research on automatic Identification and Modeling technology of sedimentary Microfacies in Continental reservoirs [J]. Zhejiang University, 2007 doctoral dissertation. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Liping. Variation characteristics of fluid production and comprehensive water cut in stopped block of South 6-7 Area of Southern Development Zone of Saertu Oilfield [J]. Science and Technology for Development, no.2, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Weihua. Study on reservoir properties and adaptability of microbial flooding in Sanan Development Zone [J]. Zhejiang University, 2009 Master's Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Sui Xinguang, Wang Hongwei, Li Lijuan. Polymer surfactant flooding technology after polymer flooding in a class 1 reservoir in Daqing Oilfield [J]. The 2nd Seminar on Enhanced Oil Recovery technology in Five Provinces (Cities, Districts), Chinese Petroleum Society, Tianjin Petroleum Society, Xinjiang Petroleum Society, 2013-08-01. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoliang. Study on Fine Tapping and Stable Production Mode of Water Flooding in late Period of High water cut [J]. China Petroleum and Chemical Standards and Quality, no. 23, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Shuyang, Diao Wangqing, Zhang Kui, Esha. Research on well pattern reorganization method at Ultra-high water cut stage [J]. Journal of Yangtze University (Natural Science Edition) Petroleum/Agriculture, no.7, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yufu. Research on Well pattern Reconstruction technology of Class II oil reservoirs [J]. Journal of Yangtze University (Natural Science Edition), Vol. 4, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Du Qinglong, Song Baoquan, Zhu Lihong, Jiang Yan, Zhao Guozhong. Challenges and Countermeasures of Water flooding development in La, Sa and Xing Oil fields during Ultra-high water cut Period [J]. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, No.5, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.