E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Lei Qun, Weng Dingwei, Xiong Shengchun, et al. Progress and development direction of petroleum shale oil reservoir stimulation technology in China. Petroleum Exploration and Development, vol. 48, pp.58–65, May 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Liang Xing, Xu Zhengyu, Zhang Chao, et al. Breakthroughs in shallow shale gas exploration in Zhaotong Taiyang anticline and its significance for resource development. Petroleum Exploration and Development, vol. 47, pp.18–25, January 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Fangzheng, Zou Caicai, Yang Zhi. Theoretical understanding and exploration and development practice of petroleum accumulation in continental sources. Petroleum Exploration and Development, vol.47, pp.12–17, June 2020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lei Qun, Xu Yun, Cai Bo, et al. Progress and prospect of fracturing technology for shale oil and gashorizontal wells. Petroleum Exploration and Development, vol. 49, pp.88–91, January 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Huan, Shi Kaibo, Zhao Limin, Liu Bo, Ye Yufeng, Deng Ya, Shen Yingchu, Li Xiyao, Luo Qingqing, Liu Hangyu. Carbonate microfacies and reservoir characteristics of Khasib Formation in Iraq A Oilfield. Marine Oil and Gas Geology, vol. 25, pp. 122–129, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhongyi, Fang Sidong, Zhang Bin, et al. A new model for well testing interpretation of shale gas volume fracturing horizontal wells. Oil and Gas Geology and Recovery, vol.27, pp.99–101, March 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhongliang. The source of experimental geological technology of Wuxi Petroleum Geology Research Institute of Sinopec Petroleum Exploration and Development Research Institute-reservoir coevolution simulation experiment technology. Petroleum Experimental Geology, vol. 43, pp.7–19, February 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Bao Yunjie. Core fugitive light hydrocarbon acquisition and measurement technology based on experimental geological technology of Wuxi Petroleum Geology Research Institute, Sinopec Petroleum Exploration and Development Research Institute. Petroleum Experimental Geology, vol.42, pp.15–19, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yaqiu, Liang Bang, Wang Chao, et al. Exploration and development practice and enlightenment of deep shale gas in the Lower Paleozoic in Jiangdong block of Fuling shale gas field, Sichuan Basin. Oil and Gas Geology, vol.42, pp.10–19, January 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Ning, Guo Xuyang, Wei Pu, et al. Modeling of inter-fracture interference and inter-interval interference between staged and clustered fracturing in horizontal wells: Taking the Badaowan Formation reservoir in the Ji7 well area of Changji Oilfield as an example. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, vol. 42, pp.7–11, April 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.