E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fossil Energy & Geological Engineering|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Xiao Z., Ding W., Hao S., Taleghani A.D., Wang X., Zhou X., Sun Y., Liu J., Gu, Y. Quantitative analysis of tight sandstone reservoir heterogeneity based on rescaled range analysis and empirical mode decomposition: A case study of the Chang 7 reservoir in the Dingbian oilfield. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 2019;182:106326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu F., Wang M. Review of low salinity waterflooding mechanisms: Wettability alteration and its impact on oil recovery. Fuel 2020;267:117112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caineng Z., Yunhong D., Yongjun L., Xiangui L., Jianjun C., Xin W., Zhengming Y., Bo C., Zhi Y., Chunming H. Concept, technology and practice of “man-made reservoirs” development. Petroleum Exploration and Development 2017;44:146–58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McGlade C. A review of the uncertainties in estimates of global oil resources. Energy 2012;47:262–70. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kanfar M., Ghaderi S., Clarkson C., Reynolds M., Hetherington C. A modeling study of EOR potential for CO2 Huff-n-Puff in tight oil reservoirs-Example from the Bakken Formation. SPE Unconventional Resources Conference, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Shelley R., Shah K., Davidson B., Sheludko S., Nejad A. Improving hydraulic fracture design; a key to achieving a higher level of multi-fractured horizontal well performance. SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference and Exhibition, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Siddhamshetty P., Wu K., Kwon J.S.-I. Modeling and control of proppant distribution of multistage hydraulic fracturing in horizontal shale wells. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2019;58:3159–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liang T., Zhou F., Lu J., DiCarlo D., Nguyen, Q. Evaluation of wettability alteration and IFT reduction on mitigating water blocking for low-permeability oil-wet rocks after hydraulic fracturing. Fuel 2017;209:650–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Longoria R.A., Liang T., Huynh U.T., Nguyen Q.P., DiCarlo D.A. Water blocks in tight formations: the role of matrix/fracture interaction in hydrocarbon- permeability reduction and its implications in the use of enhanced oil recovery techniques. SPE Journal 2017;22:1393–401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu W., Lashgari H., Sepehrnoori K. Simulation Study of CO2 Huff-n-Puff Process in Bakken Tight Oil Reservoirs. SPE Western North American and RockyMountain Joint Meeting. Denver, 17-18 April. Society of Petroleum Engineers 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhongming Z., Linong L., Xiaona Y., Wangqiang Z., Wei L. The effects of the boundary layer and fracture networks on the water huff-n-puff process of tight oil reservoirs. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Rao X., Cheng L., Cao R., Jia P., Wu Y., Liu H., Zhao Y., Chen Y. A modified embedded discrete fracture model to study the water blockage effect on water huff-n-puff process of tight oil reservoirs. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 2019;181:106232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang S., Pu C., Wang Y., Liu W., Wang K., Huang F., Fan Q., Gao X., Yang Q. Parameter Optimization of Asynchronous Cyclic Waterflooding for HorizontalVertical Well Patterns in Tight Oil Reservoirs. ACS Omega 2022. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Du D., Shen Y., Lv W., Li C., Jia N., Song X., Wang X., Li Y. Laboratory study on oil recovery characteristics of carbonated water huff-n-puff process in tight cores under reservoir condition. Arabian Journal of Chemistry 2021;14:103192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun K., Liu H., Wang J., Wei X., Ma L., Kang Z., Zhang Y. Three-dimensional physical simulation of water huff-n-puff in a tight oil reservoir with stimulated reservoir volume. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 2022;208:109212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen T., Yang Z., Ding Y., Luo Y., Qi D., Lin W., Zhao X. Waterflooding huff-n-puff in tight oil cores using online nuclear magnetic resonance. Energies 2018;11:1524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li S., Yang S., Gao X., Wang M., Yu J. Experimental study on liquid production law, oil recovery mechanism, and influencing factors of water huff-n- puff in the tight sedimentary tuff oil reservoir. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 2022;208:109721. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianming F., Chong W., Xuefeng Q. Development and practice of water flooding huff-puff in tight oil horizontal well, Ordos Basin: a case study of Yanchang formation Chang 7 oil layer. Acta Petrolei Sinica 2019;40:706–15. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H.-Q., Chen Z.-Y., Zhang L.-H., LI X.-H., Xia G.-C., Zhang J.-L., Wang Q.-K., Wang X.-C., Zhang, J. Discussions on developing hydrophilic sandstone reservoir by water injection-production. Petroleum Exploration and Development 2004;31:86–8. [Google Scholar]
- Gao S., Yang Y., Liao G., Xiong W., Liu H., Shen R., Ye L., Zhu W., An W. Experimental research on interfracture asynchronous injection-production cycle for a horizontal well in a tight oil reservoir. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 2022;208:109647. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Y., Cheng S., Chai Z., Patil S., Rui R., Yu H. Application of Inter-Fracture Injection and Production in a Cluster Well to Enhance Oil Recovery. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- He Y., Qiao Y., Qin J., Tang Y., Wang Y., Chai Z. A novel method to enhance oil recovery by interfracture injection and production through the same multi-fractured horizontal well. Journal of Energy Resources Technology 2022;144. [Google Scholar]
- Shiqing C., Yang W., Huihui L., Haiyang Y., Changyu Z., Baosong Y., Hongliang Z., Zhongguo S. Feasibility of inter-fracture injection and production for the same multistage fractured horizontal well in tight oil reservoir. Acta Petrolei Sinica 2017;38:1411. [Google Scholar]
- Kang S., Pu C., Wang K., Ding Q., Jin X. Study on mechanisms and influencing factors of the interfracture asynchronous huff-n-puff technology of horizontal well in the tight oil reservoir. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- He Y., Chai Z., Huang J., Li P., Cheng S., Killough, J. Simulation of inter-fracture injection and production in tight reservoirs based on compartmental embedded discrete fracture model. SPE Reservoir Simulation Conference, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.