E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Qi Liya, Liu Jianye, Zhang Hengyuan, et al. Construction of high-performance lithium metal anode protective film based on intrinsic microporous polymer[J]. New Chemical Materials, 2020, 48(6): 5–5. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Lianwei, Ma Wenyan, Liu Yu, et al. Performance study of anthraquinone-based conjugated microporous polymers for lithium-ion battery cathode materials[J]. China Advances in Materials, 2021, 40(9): 8–8. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Jingru, Ben Teng, Qiu Shilun. Preparation of polymer-supported metal-organic skeletal membranes and their gas separation properties[J]. Journal of Physical Chemistry, 2020(1):9–9. [Google Scholar]
- Li Kaihua, Zhu Zhiyang, Cheng Bo Wen, Li Jianxin, Ma Xiaohua. Research progress on self-polymerized microporous polymeric gas separation membrane materials[J]. Membrane Science and Technology, 2020, 40(5): 11–11. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lehao, Lv Jing, Mo Jinsan, et al. Flexible high- voltage composite electrolyte membrane based on three-dimensional aramid nanofiber backbone and its solid-state lithium-metal battery (in English) [J]. Science China Materials, 2020, v.63(05):45–60. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.