E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Z.U. Din, Z.A. Zainal, Biomass integrated gasification- SOFC systems: technology overview. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2016, 53: 13561376. [Google Scholar]
- Alka D. Kamble, Vinod Kumar Saxena, Prakash Dhondiram Chavan, et al., Co-gasification of coal and biomass an emerging clean energy technology: Status and prospects of development in Indian context, International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 2019, 29(2): 171–186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Farzad, A.M. Mohsen, F.G. Johann. A critical review on biomass gasification, co-gasification, and theirenvironmental assessment. Biofuel Res J, 2016, 12: 483–495. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dennis Y.C., Leung, Yin, X.L., Wua C.Z. A review on the development and commercialization of biomass gasification technologies in China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2004, 8(6): 565–580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richter H.J., Knoche K.F. Reversibility of combustion processes [J]. Acs Symposium Series, 1983, 235: 7185. [Google Scholar]
- Mattisson T., Lyngfelt A., Leion, H. Chemical-Looping with oxygen uncoupling for combustion of solid fuels [J]. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 2009, 3(1): 11–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S., Xiao R., Yang Y.C., et al. CO2 Capture and Desulfurization in Chemical Looping Combustion of Coal with a CaSO4 Oxygen Carrier [J]. Chemical Engineering & Technology, 2013, 36(9): 1469–1478. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xufeng, Liu Jing, Liu Feng, et al. Characteristics of biomass chemical looping gasification with CoFe2O4 as oxygen carrier [J]. CIESC Journal, 2019, 70(4): 1583–1590. [Google Scholar]
- Mu Liying, Xiao Huixia, Zhang Zhifeng, et al. Reaction Performance of CaSO4/Ben Oxygen Carrier Modified by Fe2O3 in Chemical Looping Combustion [J]. Journal of East China University of Science and Technology, 2021: 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Luo C.Q., Dou B.L., Zhang H., et al. Co-production of hydrogen and syngas from chemical looping water splitting coupled with decomposition of glycerol using Fe-Ce-Ni based oxygen carriers [J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2021, 238: 114166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang P., Means N., Shekhawat D., et al. Chemicallooping combustion and gasification of coals and oxygen carrier development: A brief review [J]. Energies, 2015, 8(10): 10605–10635. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhihao, Liao Yanfen, Mo Fei, et al. Application of MnFeO3 and MnFe2O4 as oxygen carriers for straw chemical looping gasification[J]. CIESC Journal, 2019, 70(12): 4835–4846. [Google Scholar]
- Shulman A., Cleverstam E., Mattisson T., et al. Manganese/iron, manganese/nickel, and manganese/silicon oxides used in chemical-looping with oxygen uncoupling (CLOU) for combustion of methane [J]. Energy & Fuels, 2009, 23(10): 52695275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Fengcui, Zhang Zhiyuan, Han Yaqian, et al. Oxygen release reactivity and kinetics of Cu-Mn composite oxygen carriers. Journal of Thermal Science and Technology, 2021, 20(04): 409–416. [Google Scholar]
- Peltzer D., Munera J., Cornaglia L., et al. Characterization of potassium doped Li2ZrO3 based CO2 sorbents: Stability properties and CO2 desorption kinetics [J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 336: 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ni Y., Wang C., Chen Y., et al. High purity hydrogen production from sorption enhanced chemical looping glycerol reforming: Application of NiO-based oxygen transfer materials and potassium promoted Li2ZrO3 as CO2 sorbent [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2017, 124: 454–465. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Xiao-Peng, Guo Xin, Feng Yu-Chuan, et al. Kinetic Study on Sorption Enhanced Steam Reforming of Ethanol Using Li-Based Sorbents. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2016, 37(7): 1561–1565. [Google Scholar]
- Xie H.Q., Yu Q.B., Wei M.Q., et al. Hydrogen production from steam reforming of simulated bio-oil over Ce-Ni/Co catalyst with in continuous CO2 capture [J]. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2015, 40: 1420–1428. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jerndal E., Mattisson T., Lyngfelt, A. Thermal analysis of chemical-looping combustion[J]. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 2006, 84(9): 795806. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.