E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Lee, M.Y., Hashim, H., 2014. Modelling and optimization of CO2 abatement strategies. J. Clean. Prod. 71, 40e47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ren, T., Patel, M.K., 2009. Basic petrochemicals from natural gas, coal and biomass: energy use and CO2 emissions. Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 53, 513–528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mei H., Li Y.P., Suo C., Ma Y., Lv, J. Analyzing the impact of climate change on energy-economy-carbon nexus system in China. Applied Energy 2020; 262:114568. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Statistical Bureau of the People's Republic of China, China Statistical Yearbook 2018. Beijing: China Statistics Press; 2018. [Google Scholar]
- IEA and UNIDO. Technology Roadmap: Carbon Capture and Storage in Industrial Applications; 2011. [Google Scholar]
- BP. 2017 BP Statistical Review of World Energy [accessed 06 June 2018], https://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy.html. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M.Q. Organic Rankine Cycle power generation using low temperature waste heat in refinery and its benefit analysis. Petroleum processing and petrochemicals 2020; 51(12): 92–95. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y.R., Du M.R., Wu C.M., et al. Economical evaluation and optimization of subcritical [Google Scholar]
- organicRankine cycle based on temperature matching analysis. Energy, 2014, 68: 238–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang E.H., Zhang H.G., Fan B.Y., et al. Study of working fluid selection of organic Rankine [Google Scholar]
- cycle (ORC) for engine waste heat recovery. Energy, 2011, 36(5): 3406–3418. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Einara Blanco Machin, Daniel Travieso Pedroso et al. Biomass integrated gasification-gas turbine combined cycle (BIG/GTCC) implementation in the Brazilian sugarcane industry: Economic and environmental appraisal. Renewable Energy, 2021, 172(5): 529–540. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Franco A. Power production from a moderate temperature geothermal resource with [Google Scholar]
- regenerative organic Rankine cycles. Energy for Sustainable Development, 2011, 15: 411–419 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Algieri A., Morrone, P. Comparative energetic analysis of high-temperature subcritical and trans critical organic Rankine cycle (ORC). A biomass application in the Sibari district. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2012, 36: 236–244. [Google Scholar]
- Liu X. A proposed coal-to-methanol process with CO2 capture combined Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) for waste heat recovery. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2016, 129: 53–64 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- China Price Information Network [accessed 06 June 2018], http://www.chinaprice.com.cn/ [Google Scholar]
- Shen C.C. Establishment of evaluation model for low temperature waste heat recovery and utilization in oil refining enterprises. Qingdao: China University of Petroleum; 2013 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.