E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Deng Xue, Li Jiaming, Zeng Haojian, Chen Junyang, Zhao Junfeng. “Analysis of Analytic Hierarchy Process Weight Calculation Method and Its Application Research.” [Google Scholar]
- Statista Research Department. “Average number of people per family in the United States from 1960 to 2020.” Found at: https://www.statista.com/statistics/183657/average-size-of-a-family-in-the-us/ [Google Scholar]
- Payless Power. “What Uses the Most Electricity in Your Home.” Found at: https://paylesspower.com/blog/what-uses-the-most-electricity-in-the-house/ [Google Scholar]
- Arcadia. “Electricity Cost for 10 Key Household Products.” Found at: https://blog.arcadia.com/electricity-costs-10-key-household-products/ [Google Scholar]
- Nick Gerhardt. “How Much Electricity Different Items in Your House Use.” Found at: https://www.familyhandyman.com/list/how-much- electricity-items-in-your-house-use/ [Google Scholar]
- Wikipedia. “Working Time.” Found at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_time [Google Scholar]
- United States Census Bureau. “Census Bureau Estimates Show Average One-Way Travel Time to Work Rises to All-Time High.” Found at: https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2021/one-way-travel-time-to-work-rises.html [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Emma Q., and Luping Tang. 2021. “Rechargeable Concrete Battery” Buildings 11, no. 3: 103. https://doi.org/10.3390/buildings11030103 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IFL Science. “Cement Batteries Could Let Your Whole House Store Electricity.” Found at: https://www.iflscience.com/physics/cement- batteries-could-let-your-whole-house-store-energy/ [Google Scholar]
- Popular Mechanics. “The Rechargeable Cement Battery That Could Power the World.” Found at: https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/green-tech/a36478422/rechargeable-cement-battery/ [Google Scholar]
- Allied Components International. “Futuristic Concrete Batteries to Solve Renewable Energy Storage Challenges.” Found at: https://www.alliedcomponents.com/blog/concrete-batteries-to-solve-renewable-energy-storage-challenges [Google Scholar]
- Tektronix. “Lithium-Ion Battery Maintenance Guidelines.” Found at: https://www.newark.com/pdfs/techarticles/tektronix/LIBMG.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Path of Scientific Exploration. “Advantages of Cement batteries.” Found at: https://v.qq.com/x/page/l0895raomi7.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.