E3S Web Conf.
Volume 352, 20227th International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Clean Energy Technologies|
|Published online||27 June 2022|
- Peng, Ren Yuan, Zhao Xingquan, Li Mingsi, Wang Qibing, Li Hongjie, Chang Wei. Problems and countermeasures of medium and long term and spot connection in Shanxi electricity spot market [J/OL]. Power Grid Technology: 1–9[2022-01-10]. doi: 10.13335/j.1000-3673.pst.2021.0963 [Google Scholar]
- Chen D.Y. Comparative analysis of international practices of supporting capacity mechanisms in electricity spot markets [J]. China Electricity Enterprise Management, 2020(01):30–35. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y., Zhu T., Zhang Y.X., Lu E., Chen X.Y., Wen J.Y. A preliminary investigation of capacity compensation mechanism to adapt to the development of China's electricity spot market [J]. Power System Automation, 2021, 45(06): 52–61. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Piao, Xu Tong, Song Shaoqun, Zhang Feng. Assessment methods and guarantee mechanisms for generation capacity adequacy in power markets[J]. Power System Automation, 2020, 44(18): 55–63. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Meng, Zhang Shuya. Optimal replacement time of power grid equipment based on grey theory [J]. Electric Power Construction, 2018, 39(6): 131136. [Google Scholar]
- Xu T. Research on generation capacity adequacy assessment method and guarantee mechanism in multi-source power market[D]. North China University of Electric Power (Beijing), 2021. doi: 10.27140/d.cnki.ghbbu.2021.000887. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Chaoxiong, Wu Xiaosheng, Jiang Yuewen. Multi-objective two-layer optimization of network storage considering transient stability[J]. Power Construction, 2020, 41(07): 58–66. [Google Scholar]
- RAP and CHANGCE. Research on the mechanism reform of on grid tariffs for China [EB/OL]. [202003-20]. http://www.raponline.org/wpcontent/uploads/2016/05/generationdispatchcompensationreform-cn-2016-mar.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.