E3S Web Conf.
Volume 354, 2022International Energy2021-Conference on “Renewable Energy and Digital Technologies for the Development of Africa”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Planning and Storage|
|Published online||13 July 2022|
- O. Singher Applied thermodynamics third edition. New age international publishers limited, publishers 4835/24, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Uttam. Solar refrigeration using Peltier module. International journal of Engineering and Techniques-volume 4 issue 2, march-April (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Yan-Wei, Xiao-Dong Wang, “Enhanced Peltier cooling of two-stage thermoelectric Cooler via pulse currents”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol 7 pg 656–663 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Dancer. Refrigeration Systems and Applications, John Wiley &Sons, Ltd., The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO198SQ, England 2003 [Google Scholar]
- E. Dancer Specification of thermoelectric module. High performance and highly reliable solution for cooling and heating applications. International journal of refrigeration, vol 51, pages 151-162, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.