E3S Web Conf.
Volume 354, 2022International Energy2021-Conference on “Renewable Energy and Digital Technologies for the Development of Africa”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Planning and Storage|
|Published online||13 July 2022|
- Kaufui V. Wong. Omar De Leon. Applications of Nanofluids: Current and Future. Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department, University of Miami (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Mbarek M., Mahmoud H. and Rejeb B.M. Numerical simulation into the convective heat transfer of Al2O3 and Cuo nanofluids flowing through a straight tube using the two phase modeling, International Journal of Nanosciences and Nanotechnology (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Arash Karimipour, Annunziata D’Orazio, Mostafa Safdari Shadloo, The effects of different nano particles of Al2O3 and Ag on the MHD nanofluid flow and heat transfer in a microchannel including slip velocity and temperature jump, Physica E (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Masoud Afrand, Arash Karimipour, Afshin Ahmadi Nadooshan, Mohammad Akbari, The variations of heat transfer and slip velocity of FMWNT-water nano-fluid along the microchannel in the lack and presence of a magnetic field, Physica E (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zarringhalam, A. Karimipour, D. Toghraie, Experimental study of the effect of solid volume fraction and Reynolds number on heat transfer coefficient and pressure drop of CuO–Water nanofluid, Exp. Therm. Fluid. Sci. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hamza Babar, Haﬁz Muhammad Ali, Towards hybrid nanoﬂuids: Preparation, thermophysical properties, applications, and challenges, Journal of Molecular Liquids (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Azizi, A. Alamdari, M.R. Malayeri, Thermal performance and friction factor of a cylindrical microchannel heat sink cooled by Cu-water nanoﬂuid, Appl. Therm. Eng. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bianco, F. Chiacchio, O. Manca, S. Nardini, Numerical investigation of nanoﬂuids forced convection in circular tubes, Appl. Therm. Eng. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kayaci, M. Balcilar, M. Tabatabaei, A. Celen1, O. Yıldız, A.S. Dalkilic and S. Wongwises, Determination of the Single-Phase Forced Convection Heat Transfer Characteristics of TiO2 Nanouids Flowing in Smooth and Micro-Fin Tubes by Means of CFD and ANN Analyses, Current Nanoscience (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Khanafer, K. Vafai, M. Lightstone, Buoyancy-driven heat transfer enhancement in a two-dimensional enclosure utilizing nanoﬂuids, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Hoa, Yu-Wei Guoa, Tien-Fu Yangb, Saman Rashidid, Wei-Mon Yan, Numerical study on forced convection of water-based suspensions of nanoencapsulated PCM particles/Al2O3 nanoparticles in a mini-channel heat sink, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Alfellag, H.E. Ahmed, A Sh. Kherbeet, Numerical simulation of hydrother- mal performance of minichannel heat sink using inclined slotted plate-ﬁns and triangular pins, Appl. Therm. Eng. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.