E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Underground Environment and Specialized Application|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- WHO, Review of Evidence on Health Aspects of Air Pollution e REVIHAAP Project: Final Technical Report Bonn: WHO/Europe(2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, et al, Study on CO and NOx emission factors of concave urban underground roads based on measurement method[J], Chinese Journal of highway, 30(09):116-124(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. W. Li, et al, Operating a numerical simulation of the longitudinal distribution of air pollutants in highway tunnels, Modern Tunnel Technology, (04): Page 68-71 + 78(2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, et al, Study on CO pollutants based on traffic air conditions[J/OL], Chinese Journal of Highway Science, 1-11(2022). [Google Scholar]
- Q. H. Yang, H. G. Shen, and Z. Liang, Simulation test of pollutant concentration distribution under the jet of driving tunnel ventilator, HVAC, 50 (09): Pages 128-134(2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Qian, et al, Random Forests-Based Operational Status Perception Model in Extra-Long Highway Tunnels with Longitudinal Ventilation: A Case Study in China, JOURNAL OF ADVANCED TRANSPORTATION, 5056284(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, C. Chen, et al, Prediction of Pollutant Concentration and Ventilation Control in Urban Bifurcate Tunnel[J], Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology(2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. T. YUAN, C. Chen, et al, Ventilation Resistance Characteristics of Sub-Ramp Flow in Underground Urban Roads, Tunnel Construction, 37 (11): 1409-1416 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Road tunnels: vehicle emission and air demand for ventilation, PIARC(2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. STAEHELIN, C. KELLER, W. STAHEL, et al, Emission Factorsfrom Road Trafficfroma Tunnel Study (Gubrist Tunnel, Switzerland). Part III: Resultsof Organic Compounds, SO2 and Speciationof Organic Exhaust Emission[J](1998) [Google Scholar]
- Y. P. Zhang, Architectural environment quality transfer(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ventilation Design Rules of Highway Tunnel[S], JTG/T D70/2-02-2014(2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Comprehensive Emission Standard of Air Pollutants, DB11/501-2017(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tan, H. O. Gao, Traffic control for air quality management and congestion mitigation in complex urban vehicular tunnels[J], Transportation Research Part C Emerging Technologies, 58(SEP.PT.A):13-28(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Willmott, On the Validation of Models[J], Physical Geography, 2: 184-194(1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Editorial department of this journal, China Mobile Source Environmental Management Annual Report[J], China Energy Corporation(2021) [Google Scholar]
- W. Q. Tao, Numerical heat transfer [M](2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, Research on the ventilation control strategy of urban underground road pollutants: Take an underground road in Beijing as an example(2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.