E3S Web Conf.
Volume 356, 2022The 16th ROOMVENT Conference (ROOMVENT 2022)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Underground Environment and Specialized Application|
|Published online||31 August 2022|
- H. Yin, C.Y. Yang, et al. Ventilation and air conditioning system of deep-buried subway station in sub-tropical climates: Energy-saving strategies [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering. 178 (2020) 115555. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, H. Feng, X. Xi. Monitoring and autonomous control of Beijing Subway HVAC system for energy sustainability[J], Energy Sustain. Dev. 39 (2017) 1–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mukhtar, K.C. Ng, M.Z. Yusoff Passive thermal performance prediction and multi-objective optimization of naturally-ventilated underground shelter in Malaysia[J]. Renewable Energy. 2018 (123) :342–352. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Liu, YX. Hu, YM. Xiao, et al. Effects of different types of entrances on natural ventilation in a subway station[J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2020(105): 103578. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Bu, Shinsuke Kato, Takeo Takahashi. Wind tunnel experiments on wind-induced natural ventilation rate in residential basements with areaway space[J]. Building and Environment. 2010 (45) :2263–2272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Westerweel, On velocity gradients in PIV interrogation, Exp. Fluids 44 (5) (2008) 831–842. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Piirto, P. Saarenrinne, H. Eloranta, R. Karvinen, Measuring turbulence energy with PIV in backward-facing step flow, Exp. Fluids 35 (3) (2003) 219–236. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Snyder W H. Similarity criteria for the application of fluid models to the study of air pollution meteorology [J]. Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 1972,3(1): 113–134. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, J. Liu, S. Dai, Y Guo, N. Jiang, W. Yang, PIV experimental research on gasper jets interacting with the main ventilation in an aircraft cabin, Build. Environ. 138(2018) 149–159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.