E3S Web Conf.
Volume 362, 2022BuildSim Nordic 2022
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||IEQ, Ventilation and CFD|
|Published online||01 December 2022|
- ASHRAE (2015). Applications Handbook. American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and AirConditioning Engineers. Atlanta GA. [Google Scholar]
- Carrier, W. H. (1918). The temperature of evaporation. ASHVE Transactions, 24, 25–50. [Google Scholar]
- Ciuman, P., & Lipska, B. (2018). Experimental validation of the numerical model of air, heat and moisture flow in an indoor swimming pool. [Article]. Building and Environment, 145, 1–13, doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2018.09.009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dalton, J. (1802). Experimental essays on the constitution of mixed gases. Manchester Literary and Philosophical Society Memo, 5, 535–602. [Google Scholar]
- EQUA Simulation AB (2022). Building Performance -Simulation Software EQUA - Ice rink and pools extension. https://www.equa.se/en/ida-ice/extensions/ice-rinks-and-pools. [Google Scholar]
- Hanssen, S. O., & Mathisen, H. M. Evaporation from swimming pools. In Roomvent, Norway, Oslo 13-15 June 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Lu, T., Lü, X., & Viljanen, M. (2014). Prediction of water evaporation rate for indoor swimming hall using neural networks. Energy and Buildings, 81, 268–280, doi:10.1016/j.enbuild.2014.06.027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Norsk Bassengbad Teknisk forening (2000). Retningslinjer for vannbehandling i offentlige bassengbad. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (1992). Calculating evaporation from pools and tanks. Heating, Piping, Air Conditioning, 64(4), 69–71. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (2002). Evaluation of available correlations for rate of evaporation from undisturbed water pools to quiet air. HVAC&R Research, 8(1), 125, doi:10.1080/10789669.2002.10391292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (2003). Prediction of evaporation from occupied indoor swimming pools. Energy and Buildings, 35(7), 707–713, doi:10.1016/S0378-7788(02)00211-6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (2008). Analytical formulas for calculating water evaporation from pools. ASHRAE Transactions, 114(2), 610–618. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (2012a). Calculation of evaporation from indoor swimming pools: further development of formulas. ASHRAE Transactions, 118(2), 460–466. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (2012b). Improved method for calculating evaporation from indoor water pools. Energy and Buildings, 49, 306–309, doi:10.1016/j.enbuild.2012.02.026. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (2013). New correlation for prediction of evaporation from occupied swimming pools.(Report). ASHRAE Transactions, 119(2), 450–455. [Google Scholar]
- Shah, M. M. (2014). Methods for Calculation of Evaporation from Swimming Pools and Other Water Surfaces. ASHRAE Transactions, 120, 3–17. [Google Scholar]
- Smedegård, O. Ø., Aas, B., Stene, J., Georges, L., & Carlucci, S. (2021). Systematic and data-driven literature review of the energy and indoor environmental performance of swimming facilities. Energy Efficiency, 14(7), 74, doi:10.1007/s12053-021-09985-6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith, C. C., Jones, R. W., & Lof, G. O. G. (1993). Energy requirements and potential savings for heated indoor swimming pools. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 1993 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and AirConditioning Engineers, Inc., Atlanta, GA, Denver, CO, USA, 23-27 January 1993 [Google Scholar]
- Smith, C. C., Jones, R. W., & Lof, G. O. G. (1994). Measurement and analysis of evaporation from an inactive outdoor swimming pool. Solar Energy, 53(1), 3–7, doi:10.1016/S0038-092X(94)90597-5. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, C. C., Lof, G., Jones, R., Kittler, R., & Jones, R. (1998). Rates of evaporation from swimming pools in active use / Discussion. ASHRAE Transactions, 104, 514–523. [Google Scholar]
- Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (2010). VDI 2089 -Building Services in swimming baths Indoor pools. (pp. Part 1, P.56): Engl. VDI-Gesellschaft Bauen und Gebäudetechnik. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.