E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- http://www.riverhabitatsurvey.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Environment Agency (2012) Delivering Consistent standards for sustainable asset management. FCRM Asset Management. Maintenance Standards. Version 2 March 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Defra/Environment Agency (2004) Reducing uncertainty in river flood conveyance, Phase 2. Conveyance Manual Project record W5A-057/PR/1 [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs (2007). A guide to the use of the Stream Power Tool in River Management. Preliminary User Guide. [Google Scholar]
- Wallerstein, N.P., Soar, P.J., Thorne, C.R. (2006) River Energy Auditing Scheme (REAS for catchment flood management planning. Proceedings of the International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics, Lisbon, Portugal, 6-8 September. River Flow 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Annandale, G.W. (2006). Scour Technology: Mechanics and Engineering Practice. New York. McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
- Penning-Rowsell, E., Johnson, C., Tunstall, S., Tapsell, S., Morris, J., Chatterton, J., Green, C. (2005) The benefits of flood and coastal risk management: a manual of assessment techniques. Published by Middlesex University Press [Google Scholar]
- Jamieson S, Lhomme J, Wright G, Gouldby B. (2012). A highly efficient 2D flood model with subelement topography. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Water Management, v. 165, n. 10, p. 581–595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.