E3S Web Conf.
Volume 8, 2016Mineral Engineering Conference MEC2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 September 2016|
- Assessment of shale gas and shale oil resources of the Lower Paleozoic Baltic-Podlasie-Lublin basin in Poland (Polish Geological Institute, 2012)
- Oil and Gas in Poland, new opportunities, (Polish Geological Institute, 2015)
- World Shale Gas Resources: An Initial Assessment of 14 Regions Outside the United States, (EIA, 2011)
- Natural Gas: Information. (EIA, 2015)
- R.J. Ambrose, R.C. Hartman, M. Diaz-Campos, I. Yucel Akkutlu and C.H. Sondergeld, in proccedings of SPE Unconvencional Gas Conference (SPE 131722, 2010).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.