E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Retention Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- G. Constantinou, I. Panagides, K. Xenophontos, S. Afrodisis, P. Michaelides, S. Kramvis, The geology of Cyprus (Bulletin No. 10, Cyprus Geological Survey, 2002)
- J. Hulseman, J. of Sedimentary Petrology, 36, 622–625 (1966)
- D.H. Van der Merwe, Proc. 6th Reg. Conf. Africa on Soil Mech. and Found. Engin., Vol. 2, 166–167 (1975)
- A.A. Williams, G.W. Donaldson, Expansive Soils, 834–844 (1980)
- K.H. Head, R.J. Epps, Manual of Soil Laboratory Testing, Volume III: Effective Stress Tests (Whittles Publishing, 2014)
- H. Komine (2004). Engin. Geol., 71, 265–279 (2004) [CrossRef]
- O. Buzzi, S. Fityus, A. Giacomini. Géotechnique, 61, 271–277 (2011) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Fredlund. Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Unsat. Soils, 20–23 (2002)
- A.M. Tang, Y.J. Cui. Canadian Geot. J., 42, 287–296 (2005) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.