E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic and Social Development of Mining Regions|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- V. Feigenbaum, Total Quality Control (McGraw Hill Inc. 1983) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Juran, Juran on Leadership for Quality, New York City: The Free Press (1983) [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Deming, Out of the Crisis, Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Center for Advanced Engineering Study (1986) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ohno Toyota Production System, Productivity Press (1988) [Google Scholar]
- John S. Oakland, Total Quality Management. The Route to Improving Perforanans. Second Edition (University of Bradford: Management Centre 1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Womack and D.T. Jones Lean Thinking. Banish Waste and Create Wealth in Your Corporation (New York at al:, Free Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mikhalchenko, Y. Rubanik, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth and Environ. Sci., 45, 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mikhalchenko, Y. Rubanik, N. Osokina, A. Mikhalchenko, Сoal-16. Advances in Engineering Research (Atlantis Press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tribus, The Germ theory of management (SPC Press, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Shewhart, Economic Control of Quality of Manufactured Product (Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press, 1931, reprint 1980) [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Shewhart, Statistical Method from the Viewpoint of Quality Control (N.Y., Dover Publications, Inc., 1939, reprint 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Henry RNeave, The Denting Dimension (SPC Press, Knoxville, Tennessee 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. Futami, Rep. of Statistical Application Research, JUSE, 33, 2 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nayatani, Rep. of Statistical Application Research, JUSE, 33, 1 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wheeler, Understanding variations. The Key to Managing Chaos (SPC Press, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wheeler, Advanced Topics in Statistical Process Control (SPC Press 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.