E3S Web Conf.
Volume 15, 2017The 1st Scientific Practical Conference “International Innovative Mining Symposium (in memory of Prof. Vladimir Pronoza)”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economic and Social Development of Mining Regions|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- Т. Peters, R. Waterman In search of Excellence (Wings Books, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Т. Peters, Triving On Chaos (Wings Books, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ohmae, The Mind of The Strategist: The Art of Japanese Business (McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Noaker, Manufacturing Engineering, 113, 40 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Womack and D.T. Jones, Lean Thinking. Banish Waste and Create Wealth in Your Corporation (Free Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ohno Toyota Production System (Productivity Press, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mikhalchenko, Y. Rubanik, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 45, 1 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Mikhalchenko, Y. Rubanik, N. Osokina, A. Mikhalchenko, Advances in Engineering Research, 16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Deming, Out of the Crisis (MIT Center for Advanced Engineering Study, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kano, Guide to TQM in Service Industries (Asian Productivity Org, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Jan Moorman, Leveraging the Kano Model for Optimal Results, available from https://uxmag.com/articles/leveraging-the-kano-model-for-optimal-results [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nayatani, Rep. of Statististical Application Research, JUSE, 33, 1 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- John S. Oakland, Total Quality Management. The Route to Improving Perforanans. Second Edition (University of Bradford: Management Centre, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gitlow, S. Gitlow, A. Oppenheim, and R. Oppenheim, Tools and Methods for the Improvement of Quality (Homewood, III.: Irwin, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- James L. Brossert, Quality Function Deployment (ASQ Quality Press, 1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.