E3S Web Conf.
Volume 17, 20179th Conference on Interdisciplinary Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering EKO-DOK 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- W. Janczukowicz, S. Grabowski, J. Pesta, R. Brzozowska, Kinetics of orthophosphate release and uptake in the volatile fatty acid-fed sequencing batch reactor treating dairy wastewater, Pol. J. Natur. Sc. 22, 2, 256–270 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Struk-Sokołowska, Zmiany frakcji ChZT w procesie oczyszczania ścieków komunalnych i mleczarskich w oczyszczalni typu SBR, PB, (2015) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wojnicz, A. M. Anielak, Kinetics of Dairy Wastewater Treatment in the SBR System. Arch. Env. Prot. 36, 3, 27–37 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. M. E. Emerald, D. T. S. A. Prasad, M. R. Ravindra, H. A. Pushpadass, Performance and biomass kinetic of activated sludge system treating dairy wastewater. Intern. Journ. Dairy Techn. 65, 4, 609–615 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. W. Gong, H. X. Hang, X. N. Cheng, Treatment of dairy wastewater by two – stage membrane operation with ultrafiltration and nanofiltration. Wat. Scie. Tech. 65, 5, 915–919 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Lim S, P. Fox, A kinetic analysis and experimental validation of an integrated system of anaerobic filter and biological aerated filter. Bios. Tech. 102, 10371–10376 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mehrdadi, G. R. Nabi Bidhendi, M. Shokouhi, Determination of dairy wastewater treatability by bio-trickling filter packed with lava rocks – case study PEGAH dairy factory. Wat. Scie. Tech. 65, 8, 1441–1447 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Neczaj, M. Kacprzak, T. Kamizela, J. Lach, E. Okoniewska, Sequencing batch reactor system for the co-treatment of landfill leachate and dairy wastewater. Desali. 222, 404–409 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Passeggi, I. Lopez, L. Borzacconi, Integrated anaerobic treatment of dairy industrial wastewater and sludge. Wat. Scie. Tech. 59, 3, 501–506 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Z. Pentado, R. S. S. Santana, A. L. B. Dibiazi, S. C. Pinho, R. Ribeiro, G. Tommaso, Effect of agitation on the performance of an anaerobic sequencing batch biofilm reactor in the treatment of dairy effluents. Wat. Scie. Tech. 63, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tawfik, M. Sobhey, M. Badawy, Treatment of a combined diary and domestic wastewater in an up-flow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) reactor followed by activated sludge (AS system). Desali. 227, 167–177 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. L. Zinatizadeh, Y. Mansouri, A. Akhbari, S. Pashaei, Biological treatment of a synthetic dairy wastewater in a sequencing batch biofilm reactor: statistical modeling using optimization using response surface methodology. Chem. Indust. Chem. Engine. Quart. 17, 4, 485–495 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ayeche, Treatment by coagulation-flocculation of dairy wastewater with the residua lime of National Algerian Industrial Gases Company (NIGC-Annaba). Energy Proc. 18, 147–156 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Janczukowicz, M. Zieliński, M. Dębowski, Biodegradability evaluation of dairy effluents originated in selected sections of dairy production. Biores. Techn. 99, 4199–4205 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Munavalli, P. S. Saler, Treatment of dairy wastewater by water hyacinth. Wat. Scie.&Tech. 59, 4, 713–722 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. S. A. Mutamim, Z. Z. Noor, M. A. A. Hassan, A. Yuniarto, G. Olsson, Membrane bioreactor: Applications and limitations in treating high strength industrial wastewater. Chem. Engine. Journ. 225, 109–119 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. W. Rice, R. B. Baird, A. D. Eaton, L. S. Clesceri, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, Ame. Pub. Hea. Ass. (APHA), Ame. Wat. Wor. Ass. (AWWA), Wat. Envir. Fed. (WEF), 22 nd Edition (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Struk-Sokołowska, K. Ignatowicz, Municipal and Dairy Wastewater Co-treatment Using SBR Technology. Ann. Set of Environ. Protect. 15, 1881–1898 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Duan, Microbial degradation of phenol by activated sludge in a batch reactor. Envi. Protec. Enginee. 37, 2, 53–63 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Deepak, Biodegradation of pesticide-contaminated wastewaters in denitrifying sequencing batch reactors. University of Canterbury, New Zealand (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Celis, P. Elfsiniotis, N. Singhal, Biodegradation of Agricultural herbicides in seqencing batch reactors under aerobic or anaerobic conditions. Wat. Res. 42, 3218–3224 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Durai, M. Rajasimman, N. Rajamohan, Kinetic studies on biodegradation of tannery wastewater in a sequential batch reactor. J. Biote. Res., 3, 19–26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kundu, A. Debsarkar, S. Mukherjee, Treatment of slaughter house wastewater in a sequencing batch reactor: performance evaluation and biodegradation kinetics, Hind. Publis. Corpor. BioMed Res. Intern., 1–11 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.