E3S Web Conf.
Volume 46, 20183rd International Conference on Energy and Environmental Protection
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 September 2018|
- Dasdemir A., Ural T., Ertürk M., Keçebas A.: Optimal economic thickness of pipe insulation considering different pipe materials for HVAC pipe applications, Applied Thermal Engineering, 121, pp 242-254, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toczyłowska B.: The impact of copper water pipelines on water quality, Polish Copper Promotion Center, Wrocław, Poland, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Technical requirements COBRTI INSTAL, Notebook 10. Guidelines for the design and use of copper pipe installations. Information Center “Installation technique in construction, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Falewicz P., Drela I., Kuczkowska S.: Aggressiveness of corrosive waters, Protection against corrosion, Poland, 4-5, pp 187-191, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Dudkiewicz E., Żabnieńska-Góra A.: The importance of flow-rate to working of hot and cold water copper installation, Rynek Instalacyjny, 11, pp 41-43, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on the technical conditions that buildings and their location, 75 pos. 690 (with z later changes) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Health of 13 November 2015 on the quality of water intended for human consumption (dz. U, poz. 1989) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12502:2006 Protection of metallic materials against corrosion-Guidelines for assessing the risk of corrosion in water distribution and storage systems-Part 1: General provisions; Part 2: Factors affecting copper and copper alloys. [Google Scholar]
- Toczyłowska B.: The role of biofilm in preventing and fighting with legionella bacteria in water supply system, Water supply and sewage installations-design, construction, operation (Seidel-Przywecki Warszawa 2015) [Google Scholar]
- PN-92/B-01706 Water supply installations-Requirements in the design [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 806-3:2006 Specifications for installations inside buildings conveying water for human consumption-Part 3: Pipe sizing-Simplified method [Google Scholar]
- DIN 1988-300:2012-05 Technische Regel für Trinkwasser-Installationen (TRWI) Ermittlung der Rohrdurchmesser Technische Regel des DVGW. [Google Scholar]
- Górecki A.: Corrosiveness of tap water and installation material, Rynek Instalacyjny, 9, pp 62-67, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Kotowski, A.: Hydraulic Analysis of Phenomena Reducing Pipeline Flowability. Ochrona Środowiska, 32, 1, pp. 27-32, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Stefański W.: The influence of increasing the roughness and reducing the pipe diameter on hydraulic resistance, Instal, 9, pp 66-74, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.