E3S Web Conf.
Volume 57, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction and Energy|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Petroleum, B. BP statistical review of world energy. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ghiaus C, Inard C. Energy and environmental issues of smart buildings, A Handbook for Intelligent Building, 26–51 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Said, S. A. M., Habib, M. A., & Iqbal, M. O., Database for building energy prediction in Saudi Arabia. Energy conversion and management, 44 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ayoub, N., Musharavati, F., Pokharel, S., & Gabbar, H. A, Energy consumption and conservation practices in Qatar—A case study of a hotel building. Energy and Buildings, 84 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al Touma, A., Ghali, K., Ghaddar, N., & Ismail, N., Solar chimney integrated with passive evaporative cooler applied on glazing surfaces. Energy, 115, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al Touma, A., & Ouahrani, D. Experimental analysis of double and triple glazed façades with different shading devices in Qatar. In Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE), 2017 2nd International Conference. IEEE. 38–41 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamdan, H., Ghaddar, N., Ouahrani, D., Ghali, K., & Itani, M. PCM cooling vest for improving thermal comfort in hot environment. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 102, 154–167 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Itani, M., Ouahrani, D., Ghaddar, N., Ghali, K., & Chakroun, W. The effect of PCM placement on torso cooling vest for an active human in hot environment. Building and Environment, 107, 29–42 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ouahrani, D., Itani, M., Ghaddar, N., Ghali, K., & Khater, B. Experimental study on using PCMs of different melting temperatures in one cooling vest to reduce its weight and improve comfort. Energy and Buildings. (2017) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hweij, W. A., Al Touma, A., Ghali, K., & Ghaddar, N. Evaporatively-cooled window driven by solar chimney to improve energy efficiency and thermal comfort in dry desert climate. Energy and Buildings, 139, 755–761, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, C., Tan, J., Chow, T. T., & Qiu, Z. Experimental and theoretical study on the effect of window films on building energy consumption. Energy and Buildings, 102, 129–138, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, D. H., Lam, T. N., Wong, S. L., & Tsang, E. K. Lighting and cooling energy consumption in an open-plan office using solar film coating. Energy, 33, 1288–1297 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al Touma, A., & Ouahrani, D. Shading and day-lighting controls energy savings in offices with fully-Glazed façades in hot climates. Energy and Buildings, 151, 263–274 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K. H., Kim, T., Lee, G., & Lee, J. Cooling load reduction effect and its mechanism in between-glass cavity and venetian blind operation during the summer season. InBuilding Simulation. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 6, 351–364 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hweij, W. A., Ghaddar, N., Ghali, K., & Habchi, C. Optimized performance of displacement ventilation aided with chair fans for comfort and indoor air quality. Energy and Buildings, 127, 907–919 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barbour, J. P., & Hittle, D. C. Modeling phase change materials with conduction transfer functions for passive solar applications. Journal of solar energy engineering, 128, 58–68 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stamatiadou, M., Antonopoulos, K., & Founti, M. Energy savings using floor tiles with phase change materials in a S. European country. In Proceedings of 11th international conference on thermal energy storage; Effstock. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Department of Energy, EnergyPlus Energy Simulation Software. http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, Chapter 19 energy estimating and modeling methods, in: ASHRAE Fundamentals Handbook, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers., Atlanta, USA, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Doe, 6.0 Input/Output Reference: The Encyclopedic Reference to EnergyPlus Input and Output, US Department of Energy., (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Standard, A. S. H. R. A. E. Standard 55-2010:“Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy”; ASHRAE. Atlanta USA. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- McQuiston, F. C., & Parker, J. D. Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning: analysis and design. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Fanger, P. O. Thermal comfort. Analysis and applications in environmental engineering. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Online Resource, http://weather.whiteboxtechnologies.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.