E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nutrition and Health, Medical Treatment and Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- W. Zapka, Handbook of Industrial Inkjet Printing: A Full System Approach, Wiley-VCH (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gudapati, M. Dey, I. Ozbolat, A Comprehensive Review on Droplet-based Bioprinting: Past, Present and Future, Biomaterials, 102, PP20-42 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. U. Chen, and O. A. Basaran, A new method for significantly reducing drop radius without reducing nozzle radius in drop-on-demand drop production, Phys. Fluids, 14, L1 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Onses, E. Sutanto, P. M. Ferreira, A. G. Alleyne, and J. A. Rogers, Mechanisms, Capabilities, and Applications of High-Resolution Electrohydrodynamic Jet Printing, Small, 11, PP4237-4266 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cloupeau and B. Prunet-Foch, Electrohydrodynamic Spraying Functioning Modes:A Critical Review, J. Aerosol Sci., 25, PP1021-1036 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- G. Taylor, Disintegration of Water Drops in an Electric Field, Proc. R. Soc. A, 280, PP383-397 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Workman, L. B. Tezera, P. T. Elkington, and S. N. Jayasinghe, Controlled Generation of Microspheres Incorporating Extracellular Matrix Fibrils for Three-Dimensional Cell Culture, Adv. Funct. Mater., 24, PP2648-2657 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zou, S. Cai, Z. Zhao, L. Chen, Y. Zhao, X. Fan, and S. Chen, A novel polydimethylsiloxane microfluidic viscometer fabricated using microwiremolding, Rev. SCI. Instrum., 86, 104302 (2015) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Galliker, J. schneider, H. Eghlidi, S. Kress, V. sandoghdar, D. Poulikakos, Direct printing of nanostructures by electrostatic autofocussing of ink nanodroplets, Nat. Commun, 3(2), PP890-899 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Blaeser, D. F. Duarte Campos, U. Puster, W. Richtering, M. Stevens, and H. Fischer, Controlling Shear Stress in 3D Bioprinting is a Key Factor to Balance Printing Resolution and Stem Cell Integrity, Adv. Healthc. Mater., 5(3), PP326-333 (2016) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Cheng, H. Yu, A. Ahmadi, and K. C. Cheung, Investigation of the hydrodynamic response of cells in drop on demand piezoelectric inkjet nozzles, Biofabrication, 8, 015008 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.