E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- University of Dundee under co-ordination of Dr. B. Ramsay, Educogen, The European Educational Tool on Cogeneration, Second Edition, 8 (2001) http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.618.8470&rep=rep1&type=pdf [Google Scholar]
- G. Mărcuş, V. Iordache, R. Frunzulică, F. Iordache, RRIC, Efficiency analysis of a CHP plant, based on reciprocating engines as prime movers and a hot water boiler as peak source, 9, No. 3, 278 (2018) http://rric.ro/revista.php?id=25 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sanaye, M. A. Meybodi, S. Shokrollahi, Selecting the prime movers and nominal powers in combined heat and power systems, Elsevier Ltd., Applied Thermal Engineering 28 (2008) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.applthermaleng.2007.08.003 [Google Scholar]
- ASHRE, ASHRAE Handbook-Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning Systems and Equipment, I-P Edition, (2008) https://www.ashrae.org/technical-resources/ashrae-handbook [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 15316-4-4, Energy performance of buildings-Method for calculation of system energy requirements and system efficiencies, Part 4-4, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SR CEN/TR 15316-6-7, Energy performance of buildings-Method for calculation of system energy requirements and system efficiencies, Part 6-7,(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.