E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Ali Emadi, Abdolhosein Nasiri and Stoyan B. Bekiarov, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Active Filters, CRC Press, New York, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Dugan, M. F. Mc Granaghan and H. W. Beaty, “ElectricPower Systems Quality”, 2ed Edition, McGraw Hill, New York, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Pericle Zanchetta, Mark Sumner, Maria Marinelli, Francesco Cupertino, “Experimental modeling and control design of shunt active power filters,” Journal of Control Engineering Practice, vol. 17, pp. 1126-1135, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu-Jen Liu, G.W. Chang, Rong-Chin Hong and Chi Yun Chao, “Applications of real-time simulation techniques for shunt active power filter design,” in Proc. of IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2009, pp.1-5. [Google Scholar]
- H.-L. Jou, K.-D. Wu, J.-C. Wu, and W.-J. Chiang, “A three-phase four-wire power filter comprising a three-phase three-wire active filter and a zig-zag transformer,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 252–259, Jan. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, P. Jayaprakash, T.R. Somayajulu, D.P. Kothari, A. Chandra and K. Al-Haddad, “Integrated three-leg VSC with a zig-zag transformer based three-phase four-wire DSTATCOM for power quality improvement,” in Proc. of 34th Annual Conference of IEEE Industrial Electronics, 2008, pp.796-801. [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, V. Garg, and G. Bhuvaneswari, “A novel T-connected autotransformer-based 18-pulse AC–DC converter for harmonic mitigation in adjustable-speed induction-motor drives,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 2500–2511, Oct. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- S. Leng, II-Yop Chung, C.S. Edrington and D.A. Cartes, “A new harmonic distortion measurement algorithm for power quality evaluation and compensation,” IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2011, pp.1-8. [Google Scholar]
- LorenzoMarconi, Fabio Ronchi and Andrea Tilli, ”Robust nonlinear control of shunt active filters for harmonic current compensation,” Journal of Automatica, vol. 43, pp. 252-263, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vardar, E. Akpınar and T. Surgevil, “Evaluation of reference current extraction methods for DSP implementation in active power filters,” Journal of Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 79, pp. 1342-1352, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Singh, A.K. Singsh and P. Kumar, “Comparison of three evolutionary algorithms for harmonic mitigation using SAPF,” in Proc. of 6th IEEE International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems, 2011, pp.392-397. [Google Scholar]
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)—Part 3: Limits-Section 2: Limitsfor Harmonic Current Emissions (Equipment Input Current >16 A per Phase) IEC1000-3-2 Document1st ed., (1995) [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Recommended Practices and requirement for Harmonic Control on Electric Power System, IEEE Std.519, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- An Luo, Lu Fang, Xianyong Xu, Shuangjian Peng, Chuanping Wu and Houhui Fang, “New control strategy for DSTATCOM without current sensors and its engineering application,” Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 33, pp. 322-331, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghosh and G. Ledwich, Power Quality Enhancement using Custom Power Devices, Springer International Edition, Delhi, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Cardenas, V., Moran, L., Bahamondes, A., Dixon, J.: ‘Comparative analysis of real time reference generation techniques for four-wire shunt active power filters’. Proc. IEEE 34th Annual Power Electronics Specialist Conf., 2003, vol. 2, pp. 791–796 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.