E3S Web Conf.
Volume 89, 2019The 2018 International Symposium of the Society of Core Analysts (SCA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Laboratory Core Analysis|
|Published online||29 March 2019|
- King R.L., Stiles J.H.Jr. and Waggoner J.M., A Reservoir Study of the Hawkins Woodbine Field, (1970) SPE-2972-MS. [Google Scholar]
- Langenberg M.A., Henry D.M. and Chlebana M.R., Performance and Expansion Plans for the Double-Displacement Process in the Hawkins Field Unit. SPE Res Eng, 10(4), 301–308 (1995) SPE-28603-PA. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.I. Nicholls and J. Heaviside, Gamma-Ray-Absorption Techniques Improve Analysis of Core Displacement Tests. SPE Formation Evaluation., (1998)SPE-14421-PA. [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Land, Calculation of Imbibition Relative Permeability for Two- and Three-Phase Flow from Rock Properties. Trans. AIME, 243, 149–156 (1968). [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Kralik, et al., Effect of Trapped Gas on Relative Permeability and Residual Oil Saturation in an Oil-wet Sandstone., SPE, 62997 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Holmgren and R.A. Morse, Effect of Free Gas Saturation on Oil Recovery by Water Flooding. AIME Trans., 192, 135 (1951). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Kyte, R.J. Stanclift Jr, S.C. Stephan Jr and L.A. Rapoport, Mechanism of Water Flooding in the Presence of Free Gas. Pet. Trans. AIME, 207, 215–221 (1956). [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Jerauld, General Three-phase Relative Permeability Model for Prudhoe Bay, SPE 36178 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Blunt, et al., What Determines Residual Oil Saturation in Three-phase Flow, SPE 27816 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- I. Chatzis, et al., On the Investigation of Gravity-assisted Inert Gas Injection using Micromodels, Long Berea Sandstone Cores and Computer-assisted Tomography, SPE 18284 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Jerauld, Prudhoe Bay Gas/Oil Relative Permeability, SPE 35718 (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.